63 Kingsley Street
Byron Bay 2481
Architectural Masterpiece in the Golden Grid
Renovated in consultation with award-winning Harley Graham Architects, this beautiful double-storey family house by the name of 'Luce Bianco' crowns an oasis-like property worthy of its relaxed coastal locale.
The serene 1,012m2* block is located on a wide street within the coveted 'Golden Grid' of Byron Bay, perfectly positioned within walking distance of Clarkes Beach and the vibrant town centre.
The interior has been improved with the utmost attention to form and function, fusing subtle architectural influences from around the globe to create refined, contemporary spaces that radiate a homely and welcoming ambience.
Boasting four generous bedrooms, the upper level is a peaceful retreat for rest and relaxation, while the lower level is dedicated to indoor-outdoor entertaining. Stand-out features across the open living, dining and custom-designed kitchen are a hand-crafted, eight-seater Blackbutt timber dining table, and stunning Quartzite stonework that carries from the surrounds of a cosy fireplace to a bespoke waterfall island.
The stunning state-of-the-art kitchen is a chef's dream, setting the standard for culinary excellence. Luxury inclusions such as two Sub-Zero fridges, top-of-the-range Miele appliances, soft-closing Blackbutt timber cabinetry and an oversized servery window elevate its functionality and aesthetic appeal.
Built-in venetian plasterwork seating and wall niches bring a touch of European charm to the dedicated media room, while the office provides a productive work space.
Summers are best spent outside on the expansive covered entertaining area. From here, you can keep one eye on the fireplace and the other on the children as they play in the swimming pool or run free on the sprawling lawn flanked by manicured, low-maintenance gardens.
- 'Luce Bianco' is a double-storey house, beautifully renovated in consultation with Harley Graham Architects
- Private, oversized block spanning 1,012m2*
- Walk to Clarkes Beach and Byron Bay town centre
- Dual vehicle and pedestrian access from Kingsley Street and Carlyle Lane
- Swimming pool surrounded by travertine tiles and manicured gardens; outdoor shower; expansive rear lawn
- Large covered entertaining area with fireplace
- Fibre cement weatherboard cladding; timber entry steps and front door
- Travertine tiles throughout ground floor and exterior
- Blackbutt timber flooring, cabinetry, front door, window and door frames, light shades and custom eight-seater dining table
- Open living, dining and kitchen area with Escea gas fireplace and sliding doors to outdoor entertaining
- Custom-made kitchen with Miele appliances including two ovens, two integrated dishwashers and five-burner gas cooktop; two Sub-Zero fridges plus Liebherr milk fridge; Zip HydroTap; double Franke sink with InSinkErator; matte push-to-open cabinetry; LED strip lighting; servery window to outdoor entertaining
- Quartzite waterfall island bench, benchtops and fireplace surrounds
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe with timber floating shelves and built-in cabinetry; ensuite has free-standing bath, large wetroom-style shower with floor-to-ceiling tiles, double vanity; private courtyard with outdoor shower
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes; two have built-in study nooks; one has large skylight and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Media room with built-in venetian plaster seating
- Office with built-in timber desk
- Ground-floor main bathroom includes wetroom-style shower, concrete basin, toilet and outside access
- Upper-level main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, built-in bath and wetroom-style shower; separate sink and toilet; additional separate sink; side access to garage
- Large laundry with double sink, abundance of storage and access to external drying court; generous adjoining storeroom with built-in shelving
- Double garage with epoxy flooring; oversized with extra space for storage
- Rear yard features kids retreat and storage shed with timber decking
- Low-maintenance, manicured gardens and mature palm trees dot the property
Offering the ultimate laidback coastal lifestyle, Byron Bay is a bustling town loved by locals and visitors alike. Popular local eatery The Top Shop is a 250m stroll from this address, while Clarkes Beach is within 1.5km. The address also lies within walking distance of Byron Bay town centre, which offers a host of boutique shopping and dining options. On Thursday mornings, stroll or cycle 1.5km to Byron Farmers Market to stock up on fresh, local produce. A choice of renowned surf spots are within a 4km radius, while other attractions such as Cape Byron Lighthouse, Stone & Wood Brewery, and The Farm are all within 8.5km.
Secure the quintessential coastal lifestyle with this stunning and serene family home – contact Stuart Rooke 0402 747 939 or Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
63 Kingsley Street Byron Bay