64 Alicia Street
Sold by Marco De Vincentiis & Nick Lapenna Prior to Auction
Some homes just make you smile from the minute you step inside – like 64 Alicia St. Sitting pretty in a peaceful pocket of Southport, this brand new build is infused with contemporary charm, with a modern industrial aesthetic softened by ample natural light and high ceilings. Enjoy the sleek kitchen with sealed polished concrete benches and island plus quality appliances with an adjacent dining room flowing onto the elevated timber deck. Enjoy meals here against the backdrop of delightful views or head to the backyard and fire up the old school pizza oven, trimmed by custom bench seating.
Cleverly configured to offer dual living, this two-storey home offers two bedrooms per level. Upstairs, a master suite with ensuite awaits, along with a second bedroom and on-trend bathroom, while downstairs hosts two further bedrooms and a bathroom with matte-black accents. You'll also benefit from a large living area with plumbed bar and servery window that spills outdoors onto a covered alfresco area, with a standalone shed/man cave with annexe a handy addition.
- Newly built 4 bed, 3 bath home with a modern industrial aesthetic infused with charm;
- Sleek kitchen with sealed polished concrete benches and island plus quality appliances;
- Light and bright lounge room plus a dining room flowing onto the elevated timber deck with delightful views;
- Flexible lounge area downstairs – ideal for dual living or entertaining with plumbed bar and servery window;
- Master suite with a modern ensuite tucked behind a barn door plus walk-in robe;
- Second bedroom (upstairs) with built-in robe, serviced by bathroom with full-height tiling;
- Two bedrooms (downstairs) with walk-in or built-in robe, plus a third bathroom with matte black accessories;
- Covered alfresco area overlooks backyard with built-in pizza oven and custom-built bench seating;
- Standalone shed/man cave with annexe to store a boat plus ample space to park a caravan;
- Ducted air-conditioning, 6.6kw solar system and high ceilings throughout.
Situated in a tightly held Southport precinct, make the most of being a 3 minute drive to upscale Ferry Rd Market to indulge in your artisan morning coffee, deli supplies or boutique shopping or 8 minutes to Australia Fair. Elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's are within a 6 minute radius plus be spoilt with beautiful parklands and public transport close by.
All you need to do is move in and make the most of this impeccably presented gem – arrange your inspection today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
64 Alicia Street Southport
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $460.56 per quarter
- Water Rates - $333.34 per quarter