64 Woodgee Street
Sold at Auction By Troy Dowker
Sun 23 May
Please contact agent for further details
Large Elevated Ocean-view Holding 1,171m² on Currumbin Hill. It's been 40 years since this exceptional holding atop Currumbin Hill has come to market.
Surrounded by leafy tracts of rainforest reserve, this original elevated tri-level residence boasts an expansive ocean vista all the way to Coolangatta. Prolific birdlife and sea breezes abound in this idyllic location that's walking distance to Currumbin Village, the beach and Currumbin Creek.
The solid brick house presents dual occupancy potential, with seven bedrooms, two kitchens, two living areas and three bathrooms over three levels. Renovate to suit your own style or redevelop to capitalise on the full potential of this exceptional large landholding 1,171m² in Currumbin's premier beachside address Woodgee Street. An elevated holding of this size is a rare find in this prestige coastal location.
- Elevated 1,171m² site with an exceptional ocean outlook;
- Stunning south-east coastal aspect to Coolangatta;
- 300m walk to Currumbin Village and the beach;
- Woodgee Street frontage with access off Murraba Street;
- Private position surrounded by leafy Crown reserve;
- Solid three-level brick residence with dual living potential;
- Seven bedrooms, each with a washbasin and mirror;
- Functional kitchens with cooking facilities on levels 1 and 2;
- One bathroom on each level with separate toilets;
- Living rooms on levels 1 and 2 with a raked ceiling;
- Balconies on each level capture sunshine, sea breezes and views;
- A large living room on level 2 features a raked ceiling and pendant lighting;
- Hills hoist in a sunny position plus undercover drying area;
- Rainwater tank and natural rock walls in the garden;
- Covered carport and additional off-street parking;
- Dual street frontage with rear access from Kandra Ave;
- Sub-division potential for two luxury beachside homes (subject to council approval);
- Make use of the large useable building envelope to create an architectural masterpiece;
The southern Gold Coast suburb of Currumbin is favoured for its laid back beachside lifestyle and world-famous surfing beaches. Currumbin Creek and Currumbin Alley are the go-to hotspots for stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, surfing and swimming. Currumbin Surf Lifesaving Club is a local favourite while Currumbin Village is handy for cafes, restaurants and basic conveniences. Gold Coast Airport is only 10 minutes away by car and the property sits within the sought-after Palm Beach-Currumbin State High School catchment.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ocean Views