65a Woodgee Street
Sold By Troy Dowker
Sun 5 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
The Jewel in the Currumbin Crown. Exclusive, elevated and perched in an irreplaceable position overlooking iconic Currumbin Beach, "Villa Sanchea" is a taste of Provence by the sea. Reminiscent of the grand estates you find in the South of France or Italy's Amalfi Coast, relax and rejuvenate in this luxurious and secluded Mediterranean style sanctuary with breathtaking, uninterrupted ocean views, a panorama that stretches from Coolangatta to Surfers Paradise. Bathed in sunshine and caressed by sea breezes, the eternal sounds of the ocean are your constant companion, ensuring you feel an ever-present connection with nature. Warm interiors complement this, creating an authentic ambience of relaxation. Light the fire in the formal lounge in the cooler months and curl up on the custom window seat as you stare at the sea or cosy up in the family room with exposed beam ceiling to add to its inviting appeal. Cooking is easy with the chef's kitchen with Smeg appliances, with a choice to dine indoors or on the magnificent beach-facing terrace as you bask in breath-taking views. Then, for a change of scenery, retreat to the European inspired alfresco courtyard, surrounded by scented gardens.
Set in a picture-perfect paradise, wake to turquoise views in the elegant master suite with sitting area, walk-in robe and ensuite. Dual sets of French doors deliver you onto the balcony, ready for you to witness epic sunrises over the Pacific Ocean. Two more king-sized bedrooms with ocean views and built-in robes are serviced by the main bathroom with bespoke freestanding bath while bedroom four has a private entry and is ideal for teens.
Contact agent for a private inspection.
- Oozing an abundance of charm, an unrivalled Mediterranean-style luxury residence overlooking Currumbin beach;
- Exhilarating, uninterrupted ocean views that stretch from Coolangatta to Surfers Paradise;
- Solid, masterfully built residence with quality finishes and subtle, sophisticated interiors with a refreshingly organic feel;
- Chef's kitchen with Smeg appliances which adjoins a charming breakfast nook;
- Formal lounge and dining zone with built-in window seat and a cosy fireplace for the cooler months;
- Family room with authentic exposed beam ceiling to add to its inviting appeal;
- Wake to white water and turquoise views in the expansive and gracefully elegant master suite with sitting area, walk-in robe, ensuite and access to the ocean view balcony via French doors;
- Two more king-sized bedrooms with ocean views and built-in robes, serviced by main bathroom with bespoke freestanding bath;
- Bedroom four has a private entry, with built-in robe and air-conditioning;
- Divine oceanfront balcony, can accommodate a table for 12 while indulging in the spectacular views;
- Secluded alfresco courtyard with built-in BBQ, trimmed with whimsical garden greenery;
- Powder room, laundry with Miele appliances, alarm system and 2 x 10,000L water tanks;
- Lush, landscaped gardens inspired by a Tuscan theme, with thriving Jasmine and Lilly Pillies for extra privacy;
- Double lock-up garage plus parking for two more cars securely, off-street;
- 623m2 elevated block with 16.7m wide frontage to the ocean aspect;
- 2.7m high ceilings in main downstairs living areas with authentic Mexican Terracotta floors;
- Shrouded in exceptional privacy, far removed from the street and exclusive private access.
Located in a secure residential area amongst some of the Gold Coast's most luxurious residences, "Villa Sanchea" boasts supreme seclusion while still delivering an exceptionally convenient location. Take the three minute stroll to the patrolled surf beach, with the renowned Currumbin Alley ideal for board riding, windsurfing or ocean swimming. Stock up on fresh produce at the weekly Currumbin Sanctuary Farmer's Markets, 450m from home, with the culture, cafes and boutiques at your door step within 3 minute walk and Burleigh an easy 10 minute drive away. If travel beckons, Gold Coast Airport is a convenient 10-minute drive or take yourself on a day trip to beautiful Byron Bay in approx. one hour.
Quite simply, this is the ultimate sanctuary by the sea. Discover the delights of this rare offering in Currumbin - one of the premier beachside locations in Australia - and reward yourself with a true trophy home all the family will cherish. Contact agent for a private inspection today.
Please note - Only registered bidders will be permitted to attend the Auction.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ocean Views
- Prestige Homes
- Council Rates - $6703.42 per year