677 Tomewin Mountain Road
Currumbin Valley 4223
- 11.39 acres
Sold By Troy Dowker Prior to Auction
Secluded 11.39 Acre Rainforest Sanctuary with Endless Lifestyle Opportunities. Serenity, seclusion and sustainability are yours to savour with this exceptional 11.39 acre rainforest sanctuary. One of just three true north properties on tightly held Mt Tomewin, dramatic views of the escarpment are paired perfectly with panoramas that encompass Springbrook, The Cougals, Mt Tallebudgera and the lush Currumbin Valley, right through to Burleigh and the Pacific Ocean. Ensconced within this canopy of greenery, where crisp, clean air, virgin rainforest and wildlife abound, your own eco-paradise awaits. Exceptionally renovated to co-exist in harmony with its natural surrounds, a thriving veggie patch with an abundance of fresh produce and herbs is within footsteps of this true chef's kitchen. Harvest your bounty and step back into this chef's delight, with an oversized commercial cool room ready to keep it crisp. Add in the UNOX commercial self-cleaning oven, Smeg zoneless induction cooktop and Brodware tapware and MasterChef's will be in culinary heaven! Take your meals outdoors on an alfresco patio (with a dual level pizza oven), enjoy them from the expansive deck with views of the ocean or delight in the dining room that adjoins the sprawling lounge room, crowned by a 5.2m ceiling.
The main residence, trimmed with approx. 2 acres of manicured and terraced lawns – perfect for picnics or play – also hosts three bedrooms, three bathrooms plus a media/home office/multipurpose room. Wake to expansive woodland and greenery views in the soothing master suite (with ensuite and walk-in robe) or take the time to relax on one of the many plush daybeds dotted throughout the two level home, complete with hypnotic vistas of your hinterland oasis. There's also the exciting opportunity to embrace eco-tourism with two fully self-contained cabins on site. Comprising of a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cabin and 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom cabin, they're ready to welcome guests or extended family who want to live close by.
- A serene, secluded and sustainable 11.39 acre rainforest sanctuary;
- Perched in the highest part of Mt Tomewin Range with stunning escarpment, ocean and rainforest views;
- Extensively redeveloped the main residence now complete, brought to life by the talented KAI Konstruct Builder Tim Sayce, with a glorious garden entry, where something is in bloom year-round;
- One of just three north facing homes on tightly held Mt Tomewin, located on the higher side of the road, considered to be in the best location for aspect and views;
- Ultimate chef's kitchen with UNOX commercial self-cleaning oven, oversized commercial cool-room, Smeg zoneless induction cooktop, Brodware tapware, coffee station and Schweigen Exhaust Canopy;
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benches and an American Oak centre island bench plus full-scale butler's pantry;
- Veggie garden and fox proof chicken pen and run perfectly planned to be just footsteps from kitchen;
- Large, open plan lounge with fireplace, kitchenette beneath a soaring 5.2m ceiling with casement windows;
- Dining area encased in windows to capture spectacular sunsets plus a cosy media room;
- Master bedroom with ensuite with rain shower and skylight, walk-in robe, balcony access and endless rainforest views;
- Bedroom, study and an oversized modern bathroom with separate toilet upstairs;
- Expansive deck wraps around the front and side of the home with views to Burleigh and the Pacific Ocean;
- Approx. 2 acres around house of manicured and terraced lawns – perfect for picnics or play;
- Enhanced privacy unable to be built out;
- Alfresco area with dual level pizza oven with 100 year old antique tiles reclaimed from a Belgian Cathedral;
- Lower level with Italian Limestone tiles, panelled walls, ample storage, day beds by large windows, third bathroom and laundry with custom concrete sink;
- Three-phase power;
- Harvested rainwater with filtration system, 210,000L total in water tank storage plus a natural spring water source;
- Artist, yoga or creative studio plus a 2 bed, 1 bath self-contained cabin and a 1 bed, 1 bath self-contained cabin with new water filter and pump system.
Nestled within nature on the Queensland/NSW border, head to nearby Murwillumbah for a fix of artistic culture and organic goodness, just 12 minutes away, with the pristine beaches and thriving cafés, shops and eateries of Palm Beach just 22 minutes from home. If travel beckons, you're 25 minutes to Gold Coast Airport plus families will appreciate being 6 minutes from Currumbin Primary. Experience this eco-friendly paradise where you're not just purchasing property, but an enviable way of life to cherish for generations to come. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
677 Tomewin Mountain Road Currumbin Valley
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- 3 Phase Power
- Council Rates - $2373.44 per year