68 Manus Avenue
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by Troy Dowker
Thu 24 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Highly motivated vendors are ready to hand over the keys to this summer-ready residence perfectly positioned within a short walk of beautiful beaches.
Set over two levels, this family entertainer offers plenty of street appeal with soft grey and bright white tones that exude classic coastal charm and leave open the potential for a modern renovation.
Stepping inside, a 5m cathedral ceiling invites swathes of natural light into the entrance. The ground floor encompasses open-plan living and dining plus a separate media room, while a well positioned kitchen and servery area connect to a covered alfresco patio.
A private backyard is the hero of this property, with a brand-new pool and cabana fit for summer fun. Flat lawns, a fire pit and outdoor shower make this an ideal setting for year-round recreation and relaxation.
The upper level hosts a sitting room and three bedrooms, while a covered balcony creates additional outdoor space overlooking a fenced grassy lawn that's a safe space for active kids and pets to roam free. Long covered side access for cars, a trailer or bikes.
Grab a towel and cycle or walk to the patrolled waves and soft sands of Palm Beach, or take advantage of cafes, restaurants and shopping along the suburb's thriving main strip. This location offers beachside living at its best, just in time for summer.
- Two-storey family house on a north-facing 506m2 block
- Covered alfresco patio with pendant lighting and ceiling fans
- Brand-new cabana and pool with waterfall feature and timber decking
- Great backyard features lush flat lawns, fire pit, and outdoor shower
- Covered street-facing porch and large upper-level balcony
- Grey exterior with fresh white panelled fencing plus stair and balcony railings
- Entrance features a soaring 5m cathedral ceiling
- Open living area with built-in study nook
- Living, dining and kitchen have recessed ceilings with exposed beams
- Kitchen has breakfast bar and adjoining severy zone with bifold doors to outdoor entertaining
- Three bedrooms have built-in robes
- Master bedroom has a large ensuite with double vanity and built-in bath
- Separate ground-floor media room and an upper-level sitting area
- Combined bathroom and laundry has floor-to-ceiling tiles and sleek black tapware
- Covered parking for three cars including gated single carport and shade sails
- Low-maintenance lawns and gardens
- Split-cycle air conditioning in living area, media room and master bedroom
- 8.5kW solar system; three garden sheds
Palm Beach is a much-loved southern seaside suburb, favoured by locals and visitors alike for its laid-back coastal lifestyle. Stroll 850m for brunch at Barefoot Barista, and 900m to explore the range of cuisines on offer at The Collective. The beach is a 13-minute walk away, and you can cycle 3km to surf Currumbin Alley. The address lies in the catchment for Palm Beach State School and Palm Beach Currumbin State High School, while the Gold Coast Highway and M1 are nearby for easy travel around the Gold Coast and beyond.
Serious sellers are ready to move – inspect with James Roberts 0432 839 485.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $2680.92 per year
- Water Rates - $1890.60 per year