69 Compass Drive
Biggera Waters 4216
Family Entertainer in Prestigious Waterfront Enclave
Wed 14 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Offering a life of peace and prestige within idyllic 'Harbour Quays', this palatial double-storey house is the key to relaxed waterfront living at its finest.
The family entertainer holds an enviable, east-facing position atop a lush yet low-maintenance block with 17.8m* of water frontage to a tranquil inlet close to the Broadwater.
A haven of space and comfort, the upper-level plays host to five bedrooms, including a deluxe master suite that is perfectly positioned for enchanting water views. A peaceful study and luxe media room invite you to work or enjoy cinema-level experiences from the comfort of home.
The seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living spaces is sure to inspire your inner host. Expansive bifold doors bring the gourmet kitchen, dining, and living zones harmoniously together with covered and alfresco areas, inviting you to relax with guests by calm waters.
Relish year-round swims in a heated pool with jets and rejuvenate the body and mind in the ozone steam shower and infrared sauna. Flat front and rear lawns cater to children and pets, while a boat shed and pontoon with power and water await eager boating enthusiasts.
Four cars can be safely stored between a double garage with epoxy flooring and a large gated carport. The home is equipped with keyless entry, an alarm system and internal and external cameras, maximising security, and peace of mind for a new owner.
- East-facing double-storey house
- Low-maintenance 602m2* block with 17.8m* of water frontage
- Desirable Harbour Quays locale
- Fendered pontoon with power, water, and dry jet ski dock; boat shed
- Heated saltwater pool with jets; flat front and rear lawns
- Covered entertaining area with louvred roof; waterfront alfresco area
- Open living, dining and kitchen area has bifold doors to outdoor entertaining
- Kitchen with oven, rangehood, integrated microwave; Fisher & Paykel five-burner gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher; double sink; island with storage and seating; walk-in pantry
- Waterfront master bedroom has coded entry, walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath and private toilet
- Four additional bedrooms; one with balcony access
- Media room with screen, surround sound system and Epson projector; additional study
- Main bathroom has double vanity, combined shower and bath and separate toilet; additional powder room
- Caroma sinks throughout
- Laundry has ozone steam shower with infrared sauna, hydro massage jets, built-in radio and Bluetooth capability; coded garage access
- Double garage with epoxy flooring and storage; gated double carport
- Gated vehicle and pedestrian access; seven Samsung code pads for keyless entry
- Security systems with mobile control; Bosch alarm system; Ring system with three cameras; Swann system with five cameras including one internal
- AirTouch 2 Plus system for ducted air conditioning
- 11.6kW solar power between two systems; water tank
- Decorative chandeliers, timber-framed doors and abundance of storage throughout
Located in the northern Gold Coast suburb of Biggera Waters, Harbour Quays offers proximity to schools, conveniences and the Broadwater. Premium outlet shopping awaits 1km away at Harbour Town, and the Broadwater is within 4km. Gold Coast University Hospital is conveniently located 5.3km away, while AB Paterson College and Griffith University are both within 6.5km. The M1 and Gold Coast Highway are nearby, opening up easy travel north or south.
Secure this opportunity for luxury waterfront living in Harbour Quays – contact Claire Dai 0432 318 746 or Gloria Wang 0426 241 900.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Security System