69 Jefferson Lane
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by Troy Dowker
Fri 3 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Capitalise on the potential of this 597m2 absolute beachfront block edging the golden sands of Palm Beach along exclusive Jefferson Lane.
Featuring a solidly built tri-level Tuscan-inspired home, character features such as terracotta tiles, curved balconies and exposed wood beams are an invitation to undertake a tasteful renovation.
Restore this home to its former glory or utilise it as a holiday home or investment property, taking full advantage of the mesmerising ocean views and blue-chip location.
Mature pandanus trees frame scenes of rolling surf that stretch from Currumbin Alley in the south to Surfers Paradise in the north and reinforce the dream of an ultimate beachfront lifestyle.
Held by the same family since it was built in 1995, it is the first time this much-loved weekender has come to market in 27 years, opening up a rare opportunity to gain a foothold in one of the Gold Coast's most tightly-held addresses.
Ideally positioned along Jefferson Lane, it is only a brief stroll to Palm Beach's vibrant cafe and restaurant precinct, and other key amenities.
- East-facing 597m2 absolute beachfront block with 10m frontage on exclusive Jefferson Lane
- Panoramic ocean views from Currumbin to the city skyline
- Original tri-level, three-bedroom Tuscan-style home
- Character features include terracotta tiles, wrought-iron railings, textured glass panels, arched windows, curved balconies, exposed wood beams, plantation shutters and French doors
- Entrance with double-height void and cathedral ceiling
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living room on ground floor opens to alfresco entertaining terrace and flat lawn area skirting the sands of Palm Beach
- Upper-level master suite with walk-in wardrobe, fully tiled ensuite, with toilet, bath and triple head shower, French-door access to a private balcony with ocean views
- Two further upper-level bedrooms with built-in robes, one with a private balcony
- Ground floor has two further living spaces, one with a wood fireplace, separate study and bathroom with shower and toilet
- Daikin zoned air-conditioning
- Large double garage, with separate workshop area and space to store surfboards and watercraft
- Security system
- Paved driveway and secure gated entrance
Jefferson Lane is one of the Gold Coast's most salubrious streets and one of only three coastal strips where properties enjoy absolute beachfront access. The property is located minutes' walk from popular cafes and eateries such as The Collective and Balboa Italian, and amenities such as Coles and Palm Beach Community Health Centre. Palm Beach Surf Club is a 4 minute walk, while Currumbin Alley is a short cycle away. Jump in the car and drive 10 minutes to Tallebudgera Creek. Easy access to the Gold Coast Highway allows you to reach Coolangatta Airport in a 14-minute drive.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $17148.04 per year
- Water Rates - $1141.08 per year