6903/9 Hamilton Avenue
Surfers Paradise 4217
Highly Competitive Square Metre Rate
Perfectly positioned on the 69th floor of the iconic Q1, this 247m2 penthouse presents superb value at $10,000 per square metre. Boasting spectacular panoramas of the Pacific Ocean, glittering city skyline, Main River and beyond, it's designed with effortless living and entertaining in mind. Light-filled and luxurious, a lounge area is beset by oversized windows which frame the beautiful coastal outlook, while a designer kitchen adjoins a dining zone. This flows seamlessly onto the enclosed terrace, ensuring you can entertain or relax and soak up the superb vistas no matter the weather.
All three bedrooms are generously sized sanctuaries, and appointed with modern ensuites, walk-in robes and enchanting views. Residents also benefit from access to a host of onsite amenities here in Australia's tallest building. With two resort-style outdoor pools, a heated indoor pool, large fitness centre, spa, sauna, BBQ areas, movie theatre and a private lounge, every day will feel like a holiday!
- 247m2 of sophisticated luxury: 3 bed + study apartment on the 69th floor of Q1;
- Uninterrupted views of the Pacific Ocean, city skyline, Main River and beyond;
- Designer kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, overlooking an elegant dining zone;
- Light-filled and open plan lounge with endless ocean and beach vistas;
- All weather, enclosed balcony wrapped in stunning coastal vistas;
- Three spacious and stunning bedrooms with walk-in robes, modern ensuites and enchanting views;
- Powder room, laundry, ducted air-conditioning and parking for two cars;
- Onsite amenities: two resort-style outdoor pools, heated indoor pool, fitness centre, spa, sauna, BBQ areas, movie theatre and a residents lounge;
- Additional secure storage located in basement;
- Enticing holiday rental potential with onsite management.
Situated approx. 200m from the golden sands which fringe the Surfers Paradise coastline, be spoilt for choice with multiple cafes, bars and restaurants close by. Famed Cavill Ave is also a short stroll away or catch the G-Link tram to Broadbeach for a change of coastal scenery. Just 35 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and 70 minutes from Brisbane Airport, this lock and leave luxury lifestyle or holiday rental will impress! Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
6903/9 Hamilton Avenue Surfers Paradise
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Ocean Views
- Car Parking - Basement