7/11 Eden Avenue
Rainbow Bay 4225
Sold by Troy Dowker Prior to Auction
Tue 20 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Experience the pinnacle of seaside living from this full-floor apartment where a northerly aspect delivers a glistening coastal vista overlooking iconic Rainbow Bay.
Occupying the entire seventh floor of the boutique 'Ciel', this chic 185m2 apartment has been renovated in a contemporary coastal style, complete with fresh white cabinetry, earthy hybrid flooring and stylish pendant lighting.
A beach-facing balcony provides the perfect space to host guests and savour a vista over the esplanade to crystal blue waters. Floor-to-ceiling glazing allows natural light and sea breezes to flow through open living, dining and kitchen with a stunning coastal outlook.
Two spacious bedrooms boast balconies with beach views, which can also be enjoyed while soaking in the bath inside the master ensuite. A balcony creates outdoor space off the private study, which could also serve as a peaceful separate sitting room.
Enjoy the use of two secure car parks with storage cages and exclusive resort-style amenities. Rainbow Bay, Rainbow Bay Village, and the world-class Snapper Rocks surf break are 300m away, while nearby Marine Parade opens up an endless choice of cafes, restaurants and bars.
- Full-floor north-facing apartment overlooking Rainbow Bay
- Renovated throughout in a contemporary coastal style
- Elevated position on level 7 of boutique Ciel apartment building
- Ciel residents have access to a lap pool, covered dining area and communal garden
- Light-filled open living, dining and kitchen with coastal outlook
- North-facing balcony with coastline to ocean views
- Full-height windows and sliding doors features in the main living area
- Kitchen has stone benchtops, Blum cabinetry, double sink, five-burner gas cooktop, La Germania oven, plus island bench with storage and seating
- Master bedroom with ensuite featuring wet room shower, his and her basins with Blum cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling tiles, and built-in bath with beach view
- Two bedrooms have private beach-facing balcony access and built-in robes
- Study or sitting room with private balcony access
- Bathroom with shower, Blum cabinetry, sink and separate powder room
- Aeratron ceiling fans in living area, bedrooms and study
- Two secure car parks plus two storage cages
- Secure pet-friendly building with Aiphone intercom
- Lift opens directly to this full-floor apartment
Coolangatta is a much-loved seaside suburb favoured for its laid-back lifestyle. A true beach-lovers paradise, the patrolled surf breaks of Greenmount Beach, Snapper Rocks and Duranbah Beach are all within walking distance. The popular Oceanway walking path is on your doorstep, cycle to Greenmount Surf Club or Cafe Kirra. Tweed Mall Shopping Centre is a three-minute drive, while Gold Coast Airport is just eight minutes away by car.
Secure your ticket to the southern seaside lifestyle – contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- Council Rates - $765 per quarter
- Water Rates - $331 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $9600 per year