7 Cliff Way
Tamborine Mountain 4272
Architectural Oasis with an Exquisite Outlook
Fri 30 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
This property was sold by Kara Christensen.
Method of Sale: Expressions of Interest
Marketing Campaign: Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees and Private Inspections: 21
Days on Market: 72
To achieve a premium price for your home, call Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231.
Elegance and charm are in full bloom at this architectural hideaway nestled within a flourishing one-acre garden paradise, it promises peace and privacy amongst panoramic views.
Bordered by pristine rainforest and basking in sweeping vistas that encompass the hinterland, northern NSW, Stradbroke Island and Pacific Ocean views, the property has been expertly designed to capitalise on this spectacular outlook. Unique feature windows and galleries of glass frame the breathtaking beauty of the outdoors, complemented by gleaming timber floors and high ceilings to create a welcoming ambience.
A spacious floorplan plays host to multiple living and dining zones, a modern kitchen with quality appliances, plus four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Retreat upstairs via a bespoke staircase to access the sprawling master suite, with this sanctuary appointed with an elegant ensuite, walk-in robe, and a separate study. Enticingly, this family home also boasts a self-contained one bedroom, one bathroom apartment with a kitchenette and private access, perfect for guests or family members who want their own space.
The upper-level deck, trimmed with glass fold-back doors, is perfect for year-round use, allowing you to enjoy the stunning scenery in comfort and style. Downstairs, decking leads to the heated swimming pool and terraced gardens, where garden arbours offer a pretty place to immerse yourself amongst the blooms and fruit trees.
- Architectural hilltop hideaway designed to capitalise on its magnificent Hinterland, northern NSW, Stradbroke Island and Pacific Ocean views
- Warm and welcoming ambience, complemented by gleaming timber floors, high ceilings, unique feature windows and galleries of glass
- Immersed within a flourishing one acre garden paradise and bordered by a pristine rainforest
- 12x4m heat pump heated pool
- Upper-level deck trimmed with glass fold-back doors for year-round use
- Wraparound decking downstairs leads to the heated swimming pool and gardens
- Open plan lounge and dining wrapped in floor-to-ceiling windows to frame spectacular views, includes custom-built cabinetry and shelving
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, quality appliances and a huge amount of storage
- Sprawling master suite upstairs, boasts an elegant ensuite, walk-in robe and dedicated study space
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes plus bathroom and powder room on main level
- Self-contained apartment with kitchenette, large bedroom, bathroom and private access
- Games room conveniently tucked away from the main living
- Laundry with sewing bench, ironing centre and ample storage
- Double garage, accessed via a concrete driveway
- Established gardens featuring roses, dahlias, camelias, magnolias and rare flowering vines
- Avocados, mandarins, lemons, mangoes, kumquats, pomegranates, dragon fruit and pineapples grown onsite
- Approximately 125,000 litres of water storage
- 8 x 5m powered shed with concrete floor and vehicle access
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning units, ceiling fans, wood stove and 6.6kW solar system
Perfectly placed in sought-after Olde Eagle Heights, take advantage of being a short stroll from the famed Gallery Walk where you can indulge in everything from locally-made gifts to clothing, antiques, arts and crafts, fresh produce, wine, chocolates and cafes. Traverse the walking trails of Tamborine Mountain's beautiful National Parks or enjoy the convenience of being close to Eagle Heights Shopping Village, coveted schools and medical amenities.
Contact Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $3850 per year