7 Clover Way
Sold at Auction by Sam Guo and Julia Kuo
Sun 20 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
'Most Popular' Hamptons-Inspired Entertainer.
This brand new former show home is highly regarded as one of Metricon's most popular designs, presenting Hamptons-style luxury with five-star entertaining credentials.
An elegant facade complete with manicured gardens creates a warm welcome, beckoning you inside where a recessed ceiling elevates a grand entrance. Organic floorboards combine with chic finishes, bespoke wallpaper, and soft lighting for an inviting contemporary style.
A generous two-storey floor plan allows plenty of space for a large family to connect or retreat across several living areas and a gourmet kitchen, with seamless flow to an outdoor BBQ area plus covered alfresco entertaining where a fireplace offers ambient warmth.
Upper-level living boasts a leisure room that opens to a private balcony, perfect for afternoon drinks as the sun goes down. Four spacious bedrooms provide sanctuary for rest and relaxation, including a grand master suite with an enclosed balcony.
- Hamptons-inspired Metricon designer home 'Stamford on the Balmaine'
- Grand entry with recessed ceiling enhances the sense of space
- Open formal family and dining plus gourmet kitchen
- Outdoor entertaining area with fireplace and adjoining BBQ area with Electrolux BBQ
- Informal living and dining has Heat & Glo fireplace; additional ground-floor theatre room
- Upper-level leisure room with balcony access and built-in desk
- Kitchen has Smeg microwave, oversized oven and 5-burner cooktop, Fisher & Paykel fridge freezer, Clark double sink, bespoke lighting, and island bench with storage
- Large butler's pantry with sink, storage cupboards and open shelves
- Four spacious bedrooms have bespoke wallpaper, walk-in robes and ensuites with floor-to-ceiling tiles and Caroma basins
- Master suite with built-in makeup table, private enclosed balcony with ceiling fan and plantation shutters; master ensuite has his and her basins, separate toilet, and built-in bath
- Additional powder room
- Laundry has Caroma basin, walk-in cupboard and outdoor access
- Double garage; Fully fenced with gated side access
- Manicured gardens and lush flat lawn
- Ducted air-conditioning and abundant storage throughout
This address opens the best that the northern Gold Coast has to offer. Stroll 250m to Buckler Park or arrive at Westfield Helensvale in four minutes for shopping and services. Club Helensvale is close for meals and live music. A.B Paterson College is eight minutes' drive away. Major public transport interchange Helensvale Station is less than 2km away, and is served by trains, buses, and the Gold Coast Light Rail. With easy access to the Pacific Motorway, reach Brisbane CBD in 50 minutes, drive 20 minutes for a surf at Main Beach or head on to explore the rest of the Gold Coast.
Settle straight into a brand new designer home – inspect now with Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.