7 La Spezia Court
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold by Matt Lanyon & Kyle Allen at Auction
Fri 8 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Commanding Main River Aspect and Panoramic Skyline Views.
Basking in expansive city skyline views and boasting a commanding Main River position, this renovated single level residence offers a breath-taking outlook that will leave a lasting first impression. Anchored on the Nerang River and with endless views that stretch towards the Broadbeach city skyline, it's a picture-perfect panorama you'll never tire of. Nestled on a fully fenced 774m2 block, also enjoy the stylish kitchen with stone benches/breakfast bar, while a modern living and dining zone opens to the waterfront alfresco areas. Entertain in style out here with a covered and open-air option, with plenty of room left over for a pool!
Four bedrooms feature across the 349m2 floor plan, including a spacious, sophisticated master suite that enjoys water vistas, walk-in robe, an ensuite and easy access to the outdoors. Three more bedrooms offer built-in robes and one with ensuite, plus main bathroom with separate toilet services the home.
- Renovated single level residence in a prime Main River position, with exceptional city skyline views;
- Fully fenced 774m2 block with 18.4m water-frontage;
- Stylish kitchen with stone benches/breakfast bar and splash-back, induction cooktop and walk-in pantry;
- Modern living and dining zone wraps around the kitchen and opens to the waterfront alfresco areas;
- Spacious, sophisticated master suite with ensuite, walk-in robe, water views and terrace access;
- Three more bedrooms with built-in robes and one with ensuite, plus main bathroom with separate toilet;
- Covered alfresco patio adjoins a large, sunny timber deck – ideal for waterfront entertaining;
- Spacious front and rear lawn areas with plenty of room to add in a pool;
- MyAir ducted and zoned heating and cooling throughout;
- Double garage and a large pontoon.
Tucked away in a tranquil, no-through traffic cul-de-sac, make the most of being approx. 4km from the upscale shopping and dining precinct, Capri on Via Roma, as well as the cultural hub, HOTA. Within an 8km radius arrive at prestigious schools TSS and St Hilda's, while all the delights of Surfers Paradise – and its world famous beaches – are under 6km from your front door. Embrace the opportunity for a Main Water lifestyle that maximises stunning skyline views – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Enquire about this property
7 La Spezia Court Isle Of Capri
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $3757 per year
- Water Rates - $2312 per year