7004 Riverview Crescent
Hope Island 4212
Sold By Matt Lanyon & William Sarti
Thu 22 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Gradually terraced to make full use of a 1665m2 block, no expense has been spared in the execution of this multi-level modern masterpiece nestled inside exclusive Sanctuary Cove.
A striking facade of rich timber and hand-laid stone sets a sophisticated tone from the street before taking a tranquil turn inside where tropical gardens, floating concrete steps and water features are reminiscent of a private island resort.
Soaring double-height ceilings and sweeping European oak flooring amplify the sense of space and light as you step your way down to a showstopping kitchen by renowned designer Kim Duffin. A combined full-size scullery kitchen and spacious laundry room concealed off the main kitchen is a triumph in stylish, functional design.
Bespoke pendants define a formal dining zone while textured wallpaper and a gas fireplace add interest and warmth to a large main living room where an evening drink is easily mixed in the wet bar. Sunlight and soft breezes flow freely through floor-to-ceiling glass doors which stack back to reveal luxury alfresco living at its best.
Entertaining on any scale is easy with a full outdoor BBQ kitchen at your fingertips and multiple covered zones for sitting, dining and sunset drinks. Established tropical gardens provide complete privacy while a resort-style pool and spa offer a stunning focal point from multiple vantage points both inside and out.
● Near-new luxury residence with 686m2 of living space on a 1665m2 block
● Designer kitchen boasts Gaggenau, Miele, Elica, Siemens and Sub Zero appliances
● Formal dining zone with bespoke pendant lighting and pool outlook
● Grand open living room with wet bar, gas fireplace and textured feature walls
● Grand master suite boasts a deluxe ensuite with Victoria & Albert freestanding stone tub and basins, walk-in robe, and a large private balcony with pool and garden outlook
● All bedrooms are ensuited with a walk-in robe, 100% wool carpet and ceiling fan
● Bedroom 2 enjoys access to a private balcony with pool outlook and built-in study
● Bedroom 4 has private side access from the garage and a sitting area
● Bathrooms feature Villeroy & Boch basins and toilets, Grohe tapware, floor to ceiling textured tiles and custom vanities
● Home cinema equipped with projector, surround sound and large screen
● Outdoor dining and kitchen with built-in Beefeater BBQ and fridge, plus Big Ass Fan
● Covered poolside lounge with spotted gum decking and pendant lighting
● Powder room with rain shower is easily accessed from pool area
● Ducted air-conditioning and solar hot water
● Low-maintenance tropical gardens and large rear lawn for kids and pets
● Five car + golf buggy / six-car lock up garage
Sanctuary Cove is an exclusive master-planned community where residents enjoy all the perks of a luxury holiday resort. A world-class 300-plus berth marina takes centre stage and there are three championship golf courses, a marina, boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants.
International buyers are able to purchase property within Sanctuary Cove without Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) approval.
Homes of this calibre are a rare find on today's market - arrange an inspection or virtual tour to appreciate the luxury lifestyle this exceptional property presents.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Security Access
- Prestige Homes