704 Main Western Road
Tamborine Mountain 4272
Sold by Kara Christensen
Rare Flat 5-Acre Block, Single Level Sanctuary.
Reward yourself with this charming 5 acre sanctuary in a scenic Tamborine Mountain setting. Spread across a single level, it boasts a beautiful simplicity that makes you feel warm and welcome. Impeccably presented, neutral interiors and porcelain tiles add a timeless appeal, with high 2.9m ceilings enhancing the sense of space. Chefs will love the roominess of the kitchen as well as the quality appliances, including a Miele dishwasher and Ilve oven, rangehood and gas cooktop. For relaxation or entertainment, retreat to an expansive living and dining area. Light the fire here for extra ambience and settle back to soak in the idyllic views that await beyond the triple glass slider doors. Here, a wraparound verandah hugs the home, spoiling you with a choice of settings to enjoy the serenity or host guests.
Four bedrooms are king-sized, with a master bedroom complemented by direct access to the outdoors, a walk-in robe and elegant ensuite. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 boast built-in robes, serviced by a family bathroom. Work in peace from an office adjoining the large double garage which is located away from the main house. Make the most of the nearby oversized insulated shed with extra high roof - ideal for a motorhome, boat or caravan. Include the established gardens, citrus trees, vegetable patch and the rich red soil of this useable land and it's easy to see why a lifestyle all the family will love awaits. There is also ample opportunity to expand or convert the office and garage into a self contained granny flat.
- Charming single level, 5 acre sanctuary in a scenic Tamborine Mountain setting;
- Impeccably presented with neutral interiors, porcelain tiles and high ceilings to enhance the sense of space;
- Quality kitchen with Miele dishwasher and Ilve oven, rangehood and gas cooktop;
- Expansive living and dining area with fireplace and triple glass slider doors framing idyllic views;
- Generously sized master suite with access to the outdoors, a walk-in robe and elegant ensuite;
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are also king-sized, with built-in robes, serviced by the family bathroom;
- Wide wraparound verandah for relaxation and entertaining;
- Useable land with rich red volcanic soil;
- Over 120 shrub and tree varieties providing seasonal colour change and blooms all year-round;
- Excellent water supply with bore plus 3 large rainwater tanks;
- Abundance of storage space, solar hot water system & 3 phase power;
- Double garage adjoining house with a built-in office;
- Oversized, separate shed with extra high roof;
- Fully fenced property with security gate.
Situated minutes from local schools and cafes, make a date on the weekends to enjoy the old world charm and breath taking views of historic St. Bernard's, a three minute drive from home. Enjoy the greens or hospitality of the Tamborine Mountain Golf Club – a firm favourite with locals – or meander the famed Gallery Walk, with its clothing, antiques, arts and crafts, fresh produce, wine, chocolates and eateries, just ten minutes by car from your front door. Experience the tranquillity for yourself – arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
704 Main Western Road Tamborine Mountain
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Prestige Homes
- Council Rates - $4000 per year