7102/9 Hamilton Avenue
Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold by Brad Coyne and Gareth Denning
Fri 9 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Auction
Marketing Campaign: Print, Digital and Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees: 19
Days on Market: 24
Online Views: 14,153
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 or Gareth Denning 0410 300 121
Soaring high above the Gold Coast landscape, offering panoramic views, is this sub-penthouse located within the iconic 'Q1 Resort and Spa' complex.
Situated on level 71 and spread across an expansive 414m2^ floor plan, the four-bedroom sky home is one of three on this level and offers a unique coastal outlook from its vantage point 450m from the beach.
The palatial east-facing residence boasts a spacious layout and modern inclusions with vast banks of glazing drawing the eye to the infinite vistas.
A well-appointed kitchen/dining space and an oversized living area encourage entertaining, while a dedicated master wing affords the luxury of relaxation and privacy.
Offering an idyllic low-maintenance lifestyle with the benefit of four secure car parking spaces, Q1 residents also enjoy a level of amenity that would rival any resort holiday destination.
The Q1 is a nationally recognised building set among the Surfers Paradise skyline and its central location makes it ideal for an owner-occupier or someone seeking a savvy investment opportunity.
- Sub-penthouse apartment on level 71 of 'Q1 Resort and Spa'
- 180-degree ocean, coastline and hinterland views
- Spacious 414m2^ floor plan
- Central Surfers Paradise location close to the beach and amenities
- Residents amenities include 24-hour concierge, residents' club, cinema, three swimming pools, indoor 25m heated pool and spa, steam room and sauna, gym, games room, cafe and pool bar
- Two large enclosed balconies with external windows and sliders to living spaces and all four bedrooms; sweeping views
- Oversized living with room for several sitting areas, or a billiards table
- Kitchen has Miele four-burner gas cooktop, oven, microwave, integrated dishwasher; walk-in pantry; stone benchtops and island bench; adjoins dining area
- Master wing has walk-in robe, sitting area and fully-tiled ensuite with built-in bath, stone vanity, shower with handheld shower head, toilet and bidet; slider to balcony; ceiling fan
- A further three bedrooms are in a separate wing; one has a walk in robe and fully-tiled ensuite with shower, toilet and stone vanity; another has a walk-in robe; while the third has a built-in robe; all have balcony access
- Main bathroom is fully-tiled and has built-in spa, shower, stone vanity and toilet
- Fully-tiled powder room with stone vanity and toilet
- Large laundry with stone benchtop; two separate linen storage cupboards
- High ceilings throughout; plush carpet in bedrooms
- Four basement car spaces, two are tandem and two are single
- Secure floor with intercom and close access to elevator
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Onsite management; full security
- Pet-friendly building
Centrally located in the thriving hub of Surfers Paradise, the Q1 building faces the beach and is a short stroll to cafes, bars and restaurants in Cavill Avenue. Walk 450 metres to the patrolled beach or catch the Light Rail to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and The Star Casino in neighbouring Broadbeach for entertainment. The Southport School is 5.6km and St Hilda's is 6.1km. A 30km drive south down the Gold Coast Highway will take you to the Gold Coast Airport and residents can reach Brisbane city in 80km.
This sub-penthouse presents a unique opportunity within an iconic building – contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $1898.88 per quarter
- Water Rates - $240.45 per quarter