74 Amalfi Drive
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Fri 26 May
Please contact agent for further details
Prized Main River Position, Rich with Untapped Potential
Set against the backdrop of skyline panoramas that stretch from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise and boasting a prized Main River position, this is the blue-ribbon property opportunity you've been waiting for. Released for sale for the first time in 31 years, this much-loved and meticulously maintained home is ready for its next chapter. Solidly constructed and spanning a double storey on a 783m2 block, enjoy it as is, unlock its exceptional renovation or knock down and custom build your dream riverfront residence.
Anchored on a Main River bend, the home sprawls across a spacious 420m2 footprint, featuring formal and informal lounge and dining zones, five bedrooms, three bathrooms and an expansive waterfront alfresco terrace with a tiled pool. Fastidiously presented, you can choose to move straight in, reimagine the current configuration or start fresh with a blank canvas, designing a masterpiece that capitalises on this sought-after outlook, aspect and location.
- Solidly built double-storey residence on a prized 783m2 Main River block, basking in iconic Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise skyline views
- Much loved and meticulously maintained 420m2 home – enjoy as is, unlock its exceptional renovation potential or knock down and custom build your dream riverfront residence
- Sunny, fully tiled pool
- Expansive alfresco terrace overlooking Main River and city skyline vistas
- Formal lounge room with a decorative fireplace and soaring ceiling, adjoins the formal dining zone
- Informal living and meals areas, opens to the waterfront terrace
- Kitchen with centre island bench, Miele appliances and ample storage
- Five bedrooms, includes a substantial master suite with retreat, walk-in robe and large-scale picture window to frame stunning river and skyline views
- Three bathrooms, includes a spa ensuite to the master suite, a light-filled upper-level bathroom with a separate toilet and a lower-level 2-way style bathroom adjoining the fifth bedroom
- Double garage with storage
- Established gardens and lawns, with towering palms lining the 19.2m water frontage
Perfectly placed just 600m from Capri on Via Roma, enjoy easy access to the delightful boutiques, restaurants, cafes, and health and medical amenities that grace this designer shopping and dining precinct. Also home to Harris Farm Markets – the Gold Coast's flagship store – it's a haven where locals love to come together to catch up. For a change of scenery, stroll into Surfers Paradise, where world-famous beaches and non-stop entertainment awaits.
Contact Eddie Wardale on 0408 881 678.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $6537.06 per year
- Water Rates - $303.77 per quarter