77 Tomewin Mountain Road
Currumbin Valley 4223
- 10 acres
Tranquil Rainforest Acreage, Promising Peace, Privacy and Panoramic Views
Sustainability, serenity and sophistication unite to create a unique sanctuary within a sprawling 10-acre rainforest setting. Wrapped in panoramic views that can never be built out, this is an exceptionally peaceful and private architectural entertainer with a luxury guesthouse.
The main residence artfully fuses eco-friendly design with elegance, with a double-height rammed earth wall running the full length of the home. Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout are the perfect complement, framing the breathtaking hinterland vistas and bathing the home in abundant natural light.
Along with a media room, gourmet kitchen, lounge and dining zones, comfort and style continue with six spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms. Touches of indulgence elevate tranquillity to a new level in the private master suite wing, where you can restore your senses with a soak in the outdoor bath on the open-air terrace, or revel in the luxury of the award-winning ensuite.
Outdoors, enjoy entertaining against the backdrop of an idyllic natural wonderland, with multiple enticing alfresco areas to host guests. A 17m infinity lap pool offers a place to keep cool and will be a welcome treat after exploring the walking trails that meander through your pristine and preserved bushland backyard.
Additional features include a stylish and self-contained guest house and a fully insulated, converted shed with two bedrooms and one bathroom. Each of these dwellings are enticing rentals to offset your mortgage.
- Light-filled, multi-level masterpiece nestled within a supremely peaceful and private 10-acre rainforest setting
- Sustainable sanctuary, with a double height, full width rammed earth wall offering thermal/eco qualities plus solid steel frame and high ceilings throughout with 3.6m in kitchen and dining areas
- 17m infinity lap pool
- Multiple outdoor areas, including an expansive entertaining terrace, charming courtyard with wood fired pizza oven and built-in bench seating, two elevated balconies plus a cosy firepit area with sweeping bushland views
- Lounge and dining rooms wrapped in full-height glass to frame lush hinterland vistas
- Gourmet kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, dual ovens, dishwasher, stone benchtops and a six-seater centre island
- Sophisticated and spacious master suite wing with dressing room, award-winning elegant ensuite plus a sprawling terrace with open-air bath
- Four additional upper-level bedrooms with enchanting rainforest views - three with walk-in robes and balcony access
- Mid-level bedroom with access to a bathroom, living room and courtyard – can be closed off to use for potential dual living
- Cosy media room with 3.2m ceiling
- Three-way style family bathroom upstairs, modern guest bathroom on middle level and ground floor powder room
- Laundry, opens to a drying area
- Ample storage, including an airing cupboard
- Oversized double garage and ample off-street parking
- Air-conditioning, new solar hot water system plus 8kW solar power
- 2 x 45,000L water tanks, 1 x 10,000L water tank and 2 x bio-cycles
- Established gardens, veggie patches plus lime, lemon, coffee, mandarin and avocado trees
- Standalone guest house with private entry, kitchenette, living area, fireplace, air-conditioning, bedroom, spa ensuite and decadent outdoor courtyard with bath
- Converted and fully insulated corrugated iron shed with lounge room, two bedrooms, bathroom/laundry and full-length verandah
Tucked away in the picturesque Currumbin Valley, this is a location unsurpassed in tranquillity. And while it feels far removed from the everyday world, public and private school options await in a 12 minute radius, along with golden beaches, coastal cafes and all necessary health, shopping and business amenities within a 15 minute drive.
Embrace unrivalled peace, privacy and panoramic views within a triple living rainforest retreat – contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
77 Tomewin Mountain Road Currumbin Valley
- Council Rates - $878.10 per quarter