'The Old Avocado Farm' 77A Long Road
Tamborine Mountain 4272
Chalet-Style Cottage in an Enchanting Garden Paradise
Embrace true tranquillity at "The Old Avocado Farm", a delightful mountaintop retreat nestled within a garden paradise. Hidden at the heart of a private 2,213m2 block, this north-facing chalet-style cottage gazes out across lush greenery and opens up to reveal a world of character and warmth. Abundant natural light bathes the interior, illuminating the VJ panelling, bamboo and hybrid floors, and ceilings enhanced by exposed timber beams. Here, a spacious, sun-lit and open plan kitchen, living, and dining zone encourages connection, delivering a social haven to come together for meals or relax by the cosy fireplace. Dual sliding doors create a seamless link with the outdoors, tempting you onto an expansive deck with a retractable awning, perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying views of the natural wonderland.
Comfort and charm continue upstairs, where a family room crowned by a cathedral ceiling ensures extra space to unwind. Four bedrooms also grace this level, each with a lush, leafy outlook and direct access to decking, while each floor hosts a bathroom with separate toilet. Working from home is catered for too, via a ground-level study.
Outdoors, meandering pathways punctuate the enchanting gardens, uncovering a delightful array of spots for picnics, playtime or relaxation amongst the fragrant flowers and fruit-bearing avocado, mango, lemon, and orange trees. Additionally, savour the sights and sounds of nature, with black cockatoos, king parrots, bower birds, owls and more sharing this unspoilt sanctuary.
- "The Old Avocado Farm" – north-facing chalet-style cottage nestled in a 2,213m2 garden paradise
- Tranquil mountaintop retreat tucked away at the end of a long driveway, lined with blue hydrangeas, agapanthus and avocado trees
- Rich with character and warmth, showcased by abundant natural light, VJ panelling, bamboo and hybrid floors and exposed beam timber ceilings
- Spacious, sun-lit and open plan Hampton style kitchen, living and dining zone features a cosy fireplace, air-conditioning and direct access to the oversized alfresco deck
- Expansive kitchen includes gas cooking, ample storage and 4.2m island bench
- Charming first-floor family room with built-in cabinetry and void, capped by a cathedral ceiling
- Three of the first-floor bedrooms include built-in robes and open onto decks and enjoy leafy views and stunning sunsets, the master with its own private parents retreat balcony
- Bathrooms with separate toilets on each floor
- Ground level study
- Sprawling alfresco entertaining deck with retractable awning, overlooks an idyllic canopy of greenery
- Single garage, double carport and off-street parking for three additional cars
- Unique façade combines charming cladding with sturdy double brick construction
- Paved firepit entertaining area
- Bore plus ultraviolet filtration system for pure water, solar panels
- Chicken coop
- Natural wonderland, attracts black cockatoos, king parrots, bower birds, owls, pademelons and more
- Pathways meander through the thriving half acre gardens, featuring quaint places to relax amongst the mature foliage, staghorn ferns, fragrant flowers, Magnolia, Jacaranda, avocado, mango, lemon and orange trees leading to a flat lawned area of garden, ideal for children and pets
Perfectly placed within approximately 500m of the famed Gallery Walk, take advantage of having a tempting array of eateries, wine cellars, fresh produce and boutiques almost on your doorstep. Tamborine Mountain State School is under 2km, with public and private high school options waiting in 4km.
Experience the peace, privacy and picturesque surrounds of "The Old Avocado Farm" first-hand - contact Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Enquire about this property
77A Long Road Tamborine Mountain
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Open Fire Place
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $3252.50 per year