782 Pacific Parade
Sold by Troy Dowker & Adam Grbcic at Auction
Currumbin Beachfront - Exciting Mixed-Use Opportunity.
You won't find a more unique or desirable beachfront opportunity than this! Standing sentinel across from the picturesque Currumbin coastline, seize the chance to own a prime piece of real estate with endless potential. A tightly held setting, the two-level property features a commercial business below and a 1 bed, 1 bath residential home above. Explore your options to rebuild your dream beach house on this 405m2 allotment, renovate the existing site, or redevelop it entirely (subject to Council approval).
Scope to redevelop up to 15m height limit, it also has been designated for commercial use for medical amenities/day surgery – unobtainable under current town planning regulations. With its proximity to John Flynn Private Hospital, this makes it an attractive option and the perfect opportunity and location for an enviable work/life balance.
- Unique and desirable mixed-use beachfront opportunity on a tightly held beachside village;
- Prime real estate 405m2 allotment with scope to rebuild, renovate or redevelopment (subject to Council approval);
- Currently hosts a two-level property with commercial business below and a 1 bed, 1 bath residence above;
- Zoned for beachfront, residential and commercial allowing up to 15m height limit;
- Close to John Flynn Private Hospital and designated commercial use for medical amenities/day surgery – unobtainable under current town planning regulations;
- Approved parking onsite;
- Also offers the chance to build your dream beach house across from the picturesque Currumbin coastline.
A location to love, make the most of being a short stroll from iconic cafes, surf clubs, shops and restaurants as well as having ample public transport close by. When you're not pounding the sand on your morning beach run, grab your bike and cycle the ocean pathways to nearby Tugun Village, Palm Beach or Coolangatta. There's also easy access to the M1, Gold Coast Airport, and Southern Cross University. There's never been a better time to invest in your future – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
782 Pacific Parade Currumbin
- Council Rates - $25869.72 per year