8/30 Ikkina Road
Burleigh Heads 4220
Sold By Liam Connors
Spacious Koala Park Apartment with Separate Home Office/Studio. Situated in the highly coveted neighbourhood of Koala Park, a short stroll from Tallebudgera Creek, this large apartment is ideal as a home or holiday unit. Featuring 4 bedrooms and spacious living areas, the property uniquely includes over 50m2 of home office or studio on the ground floor, surrounded by tropical gardens. There is also the rare opportunity to purchase the neighbouring 2 bedroom top floor apartment. Unit 8 has been held by the same family for over forty years, it's now time for a new generation to create a lasting legacy of happy memories here or for a savvy buyer to capitalise on the potential on offer. Situated in a three-level walk-up, explore your options to buy one or both of the apartments offered for sale, with the possibilities endless. Knock through the common wall and create a supersized 385m2 apartment that could feature up to six bedrooms, three bathrooms, double garage and a large home office or studio on the ground floor. Live in one and rent the other, or rent them both.
Unit 8 is well presented, with light and airy interiors and most elements updated. Capture sea breezes and a beautiful outlook from the three balconies (two on the top floor and one on the ground floor) of this much-loved locale, perfectly placed under 200m from the stunning Tallebudgera Creek.
- Enticing property opportunity with multiple options to capitalise on;
- Opportunity to buy one or both - Unit 8 (4 bed, 2 bath, 1 car), adjacent to unit 7 (2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car);
- 8 units in a vintage 3 level walk-up, in the coveted and tightly held Koala Park;
- Sturdy construction, made from brick and solid suspended concrete slabs;
- Held by the same family for over 40 years;
- Unit 8: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1 garage and large lower level area that could function as a home office or studio;
- Unit 7: 2 bed, 1 bath (with separate toilet), 1 balcony and 1 garage, fully renovated and repainted, with new carpets;
- Unit 8 kitchen with granite benchtops, new Smeg double oven and a Bosch dishwasher
- Buy both, knock through the wall and utilise close to 400m2 of living and dining area;
- Great aspect and location, with low body corporate.
Positioned in the Koala Park precinct, one of the most tightly held and sought after pockets of Burleigh Heads, locals love the close proximity to Tallebudgera Creek and national reserve. Enjoy morning walks around nearby Burleigh Headland, a refreshing ocean swim at Tallebudgera Creek, or grab a coffee or delicious meal at one of the many popular cafes and restaurants close by. Tallebudgera Surf Club is ideal for a summer drink, and you'll have an abundance of beautiful parklands within easy reach. Make a wise investment in your future and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
8/30 Ikkina Road Burleigh Heads
- Strata Rates - $9245.4 per year