8/77 Jefferson Lane
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by Troy Dowker Prior to Auction
Fri 3 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Luxury Entire Floor Apartment With Wide Ocean Aspect
Immerse yourself in a low-maintenance, luxurious lifestyle with a prestigious sub-penthouse that captures intoxicating 360-degree views. One of only 8 boutique, full-floor apartments and perfectly positioned on a prime northeast facing corner, '77 Jefferson' is the pinnacle of apartment living designed by architect bureau^proberts. A unique offering a mere 35m from the beach, panoramas that stretch from Surfers Paradise to Coolangatta and the Hinterland offer contrasting views from sunrise to sunset. By day, enjoy the beautiful, sunny vistas, with the glittering lights of the skyline providing a spectacular visual by night.
Boasting a 247m2 floorplan and equipped with flawless finishes, revel in the coastal views from the designer kitchen, living and dining zone, with stacker doors peeling back to create a seamless flow between indoors and out. Fire up the BBQ for long lunch on the ocean-facing terrace or simply relax here and soak up one of the most iconic views you'll find on the Gold Coast. Along with a media room and screened western balcony to capture sunsets, enjoy three sophisticated bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room. A full-height picture window frames an enviable north-east coastline outlook from the master suite, complemented by a deluxe ensuite and walk-in robe. Two additional bedrooms with uninterrupted ocean views and built-in robes are serviced by a stylish main bathroom with stone and timber vanity and dual rainwater showerheads.
- Magnificent and modern sub-penthouse – the pinnacle of beachside apartment living;
- One of only 8 boutique residences in 77 Jefferson, designed by architect bureau^proberts with a 247m2 floorplan and enviable 360-degree outlook;
- 35m to the beach with no roads to cross and in a prime Palm Beach location;
- Light-filled, luxurious interiors with quality engineered timber flooring and stone benchtops throughout;
- Designer kitchen with integrated fridge-freezer, butler's pantry, Zip Tap, Insinkerator waste disposal and Franke fragranite sink;
- Kitchen also boasts integrated Miele appliances include combi-steam oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher, coffee machine and warming drawer;
- Open plan living and dining area with wide Pacific Ocean outlook and a seamless connection to the terrace;
- Master suite with full-height picture window framing a north-east coastline outlook, walk-in robe and an ensuite with freestanding bath;
- Two additional bedrooms with uninterrupted ocean views, ceiling fans, built-in robes and thick carpet;
- Main bathroom includes stylish stone and timber vanity, dual rainwater showerheads and frameless glass shower screen;
- Expansive terrace with built-in BeefEater BBQ, Liebherr bar fridge and uninterrupted coastline vistas;
- Western balcony is screened and finished with artificial grass - ideal for pets (subject to body corporate approval);
- Media room, powder room plus laundry includes access to drying balcony;
- Fully motorized and remote controlled blinds in the living area plus block out curtains and sheers, custom curtain pelmets and plantation shutters;
- Two side-by-side secure car parks and storage cage plus video intercom and security;
- Residents enjoy the use of a lift, outdoor shower, kitchenette and powder room;
- 77 Jefferson features signature coastal screening to the west to mitigate afternoon sun and control privacy.
Located in Palm Beach - the Gold Coast's hottest beachside suburb - this exclusive residence offers easy access to all the postcode has to offer. Grab your board and hit the waves right out in front or head south for Currumbin Alley. Walk to cafes, bars and restaurants, with popular choices including Wildernis, Sisterhood, Highline Café, Frida Sol, Balboa Italian, The Collective, Barefoot Barista, and AVVIA Restaurant all on your doorstep. The highly sought-after Palm Beach-Currumbin High School as well as Palm Beach Primary School and Marymount College are close by, and it's only a 10-minute drive from Gold Coast Airport. A high-quality turn-key home in a location to love - this will not last long! Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ocean Views
- Lift Installed
- Car Parking - Basement
- Strata Rates - $7326.25 per year