8 Arenga Drive
Tamborine Mountain 4272
Complete Dual Living with Modern Serenity and Style
Embrace modern serenity and style in an enchanting dual living oasis that delivers an idyllic existence. Sprawled across a 1000m2 block and shrouded in established greenery, this boldly contemporary home celebrates fresh and bright interiors, with natural light streaming in through the abundance of windows and oversized slider doors. This also creates an ever-present connection to the outdoors, which is an integral part of this home's charm.
Cleverly configured to be family-friendly, the main residence floorplan places the galley-style kitchen right between a play area and meals zone, meaning you can prep dinner while keeping a close eye on children. Two relaxation areas also beckon, including a spacious sitting and media room, while four bedrooms and two bathrooms offer modern comfort and charm. Additionally, expect to be enticed outdoors often, where an 8m x 4m heated magnesium pool provides year-round rejuvenation. Two alfresco terraces are ideal for entertaining or use the front outdoor area to relax to the soothing waterfall soundtrack.
The freedom to earn an extra income or enjoy multi-generational living beckons, too. Featuring a modern second dwelling with full kitchen, living and dining zone, two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms, it opens onto a deck that overlooks lush gardens and is an enticing bonus.
- Sleek and stylish dual living residence on a 1000m2 block
- Fresh and bright interiors infused with beautiful natural light
- Galley-style kitchen with Smeg coffee machine, gas cooktop and electric oven plus Caesarstone waterfall edge benches
- Meals area and a playroom with built-in storage, conveniently placed either side of the kitchen
- Media room with projector, Bose surround sound and dropdown screen
- Living room with combustion fireplace
- Generously sized master bedroom with on-trend ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes, serviced by modern bathroom with matte black fixtures and a freestanding bath
- Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment featuring a kitchen with Smeg appliances, living and dining, and deck overlooking glorious gardens
- Powder rooms in each home – one with custom concrete vanity and one with marble feature tiled wall
- Double laundry for dual living with ability to erect a wall for a fully separated apartment
- Front and rear alfresco entertaining and relaxation terraces
- 8m x 4m heated magnesium pool with paved patio surrounds
- Rare, level backyard plus a large garden shed
- Tranquil front gardens accentuated by a waterfall
- Secure double carport
- Additional parking for a 3rd car or small caravan
- 50,000L (approx.) underground water tanks and bio cycle septic system
- Submersible pump and bore with 3-phase filter
- Endless supply of natural spring water straight into your tanks
- 10kW solar system that feeds back to the grid
- Hybrid flooring across the main residence ground level living zones
- Electric blinds to the front patio
- New security screens on most windows
- Intercom system and ducted air-conditioning to both dwellings
- Separate electrical distribution boards and separate gas
Situated in a convenient location, this isn't just a mountain top suburb – it's a lifestyle. In just over 3km meander the famed Gallery Walk, with its clothing, antiques, arts and crafts, fresh produce, chocolates and eateries, or for a different type of stroll, head to Witches Falls for some scenic hiking. Sought-after schools are also close, along with local wineries.
Experience outstanding dual living in a tranquil garden setting. Contact Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231 today. Private inspections are available over the Holiday break.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
8 Arenga Drive Tamborine Mountain
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Open Fire Place
- Close to Schools
- 3 Phase Power
- Security System
- Council Rates - $2761.9 per year