8 Duke Court
Sold by Brad Coyne & Jonathon Patton
Tue 23 May
Please contact agent for further details
Offering the perfect tree-change opportunity is this private and characterful family home in a tranquil hinterland setting on one of Tallai's premier streets.
The architecture of the two-level family residence gives a nod to Tudor-style design and crowns almost an acre of land offering sweeping hinterland views and glimpses of the Broadbeach skyline.
Featuring six bedrooms and with the potential for dual living, the home has distinctive features such as decorative cornicing and a ceiling rose, while a well-appointed classic-style kitchen serves as the hero among open and light-filled living spaces.
Retreat to the formal lounge where an open fire beckons on cold evenings, while in warmer months the alfresco area is a great vantage point from which to spot the local wildlife of the adjacent Tallai Reserve.
An adjoining guest wing with private access, two bedrooms, a kitchenette and bathroom, allows guests or older family members to reside in comfort away from the main part of the house.
Reunite on the property's full-size tennis court for a friendly game before cooling off in the lagoon-style saltwater pool.
- 4,000m2 elevated parcel with family home in prime hinterland location
- East-facing ocean and city skyline glimpses, hinterland views
- Full-size artificial grass tennis court
- Two-level residence with opportunity for dual living
- Character features including bay window seating areas, ornamental cornicing, Victorian-style ceiling rose
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking saltwater, lagoon-style pool
- Classic-style kitchen with island, stone benchtops, soft close drawers and cupboards, induction cooktop and electric oven
- Open-plan living and dining spaces, separate sunken formal lounge, fireplace, study
- Main residence has four bedrooms spread across two levels; one with a walk-in wardrobe, three with built-ins
- Main bathroom on level one has two-way access, shower, timber vanity, built-in spa bath, separate toilet; further ground-level bathroom with shower, double timber vanity, toilet and skylight
- Guest wing has private access, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower and toilet, kitchen with stone benchtops, living and dining space with bifolds to patio and gardens
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
- Ducted Daikin air-conditioning
- Double garage with laundry area; covered shade sail and concrete pad for extra parking
- Surrounded by lush vegetation and mature native trees
Located in the scenic hinterland, family-friendly Tallai is popular with locals for its tranquil and picturesque setting. Residents have access to key conveniences within Mudgeeraba where you can find a selection of restaurants and cafes only a 5km drive. For wider eating options and retail offerings, head to Robina Town Centre which is only 6.5km away. Reach the patrolled sand and surf of Broadbeach, 14km away, with ease, or head to the nearby M1 to commute north to Brisbane or south to the Gold Coast Airport. The address also offers proximity to Mudgeeraba State School, with the private schools of Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School 7km away.
Embrace a tree-change in this dual living hinterland retreat – contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 and Jonathon Patton 0421 721 442.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $2914.06 per year
- Water Rates - $870.32 per year