8 Honeywood Court
Burleigh Waters 4220
Single Level Entertainer, Under 10 Minutes from the Beach
Tue 7 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Single Level Entertainer, Under 10 Minutes from the Beach. Nestled in a leafy cul-de-sac and set back from the street, welcome home to an impeccably presented single level property on an elevated 660m2 block. Light and bright throughout and with an inviting ambience, enjoy the galley style kitchen with a walk-in pantry, stainless-steel appliances and servery window for ease of entertaining. An open plan lounge and dining zone tempts you to stop and relax, while a second living area is a great place for an open-air office or kid's study. The house also hosts three spacious bedrooms, with a walk-in robe and ensuite to the master, while the family bathroom is ready for you to work your magic and update it to your personal style.
Outdoors, embrace an endless summer with the perfect accompaniments to alfresco fun in the sun. Fire up the pizza oven or built-in BBQ under the covered patio and look forward to weekends hosting family and friends, or retreat to the poolside pavilion where you can unwind by the glistening inground pool. There's even room in the fenced backyard for kids and pets to play and side access and parking for your caravan, boat or trailer.
- Impeccably presented single level home on an elevated 660m2 block;
- Galley style kitchen with feature light, walk-in pantry, stainless-steel appliances and servery window;
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with ample natural light and skylight over the kitchen;
- Second lounge area or a great place to set up an open-air office/kid's study;
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite plus bedrooms two and three with built-in robes;
- Bathroom with separate toilet, ready for you update with your personal preferences;
- Sparkling inground pool with an adjacent pool pavilion with ceiling fan and electricity;
- Covered alfresco area with pizza oven and built-in BBQ;
- Solar panels, air-conditioning and ceiling fans;
- Double garage plus additional side access and parking for a caravan, boat or trailer;
- Sunny front deck area, storage shed and generously sized fenced backyard.
Perfectly placed to offer convenience, it's just over 2km (approx.) to Caningeraba State School or Marymount College, with the golden beaches of Burleigh Heads 4.5km from your front door. While you're here, sample the culinary delights of James Street or enjoy the local parks and cafes. Shopping is plentiful with Christine Corner 1.5km away and Stockland Burleigh Heads just 4km drive from home.
Whether it's for an investment or lifestyle choice, make this your must-see and arrange your inspection today.
PLEASE NOTE: Open Homes and Auctions are scheduled to proceed subject to the Queensland Government mandated lock down.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.