8 Monterey Court
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Turn-key Lifestyle Property on Tranquil Main River Inlet
Flawlessly constructed in 2020, this modern and spacious double-storey house presents a turn-key opportunity to adopt an elevated waterfront lifestyle.
Positioned in a central cul-de-sac, the entertainer benefits from 18.1m of frontage to a quiet inlet just off Main River, along with proximity to the eclectic amenities of Broadbeach.
Earthy timber accents lend warmth to the contemporary interior. A true sanctuary, the master suite features a private balcony and deluxe ensuite, while three additional bedrooms and a study with fifth-bedroom potential accommodate family and guests with ease.
Stone benchtops add a touch of luxury to the open chef's kitchen, dining and main living areas, where sliding doors dissolve the barrier between inside and out. Additional sitting and media rooms offer space for a large family to relax or connect over movie nights.
An expansive tiered deck leading towards the water's edge, provides an idyllic spot for alfresco dining and entertaining. A heated spa and firepit also overlook the water and invite you to relax or host guests outdoors no matter the season.
A pontoon allows you to store and launch a boat with ease - spend your weekends exploring the waterways, or take a five-minute cruise for delicious meals and drinks at Edgewater Dining and Lounge Bar.
- Contemporary, double-storey house built in 2020
- 18.1m of water frontage to Main River inlet
- Quiet cul-de-sac in proximity to Broadbeach's lifestyle precinct
- Pontoon with power and water
- Heated spa and firepit with bench seating overlooking the water
- Expansive, tiered waterfront entertaining deck
- Timber staircase and front door
- Open living, dining and kitchen area flows to outdoor entertaining spaces
- Kitchen features Fisher & Paykel four-burner induction cooktop, oven and rangehood, stone benchtops, island with storage and seating, push-to-open cabinetry, rattan pendant feature lights; butler's pantry with sink, dishwasher and storage
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, private waterfront balcony, ensuite with free-standing bath, dual vanity and shower with rain showerheads
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Two additional bathrooms plus master ensuite have floor-to-ceiling tiles, black fixtures and timber-look cabinetry; one has built-in bath
- Spacious study or potential fifth bedroom
- Separate sitting area plus media room with Benq projector
- Separate laundry
- Secure double garage with internal access
- Four Eufy security cameras; Yale keyless entry
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Low-maintenance landscaped gardens
Broadbeach Waters is a highly sought-after suburb favoured for its proximity to the beach and key conveniences. Stroll 700m to Albert Park where you can enjoy a playground, basketball court, walking paths and open grass areas, or cycle 2.1km to the nearest beach. The heart of Broadbeach is 3km away, offering a host of shopping and dining options as well as The Star and Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre. The world-class retail destination of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is within 4km. The catchment covers Broadbeach State School and Merrimac State High School, with a choice of leading private schools only a short drive away.
Embrace a turn-key waterfront lifestyle with this modern family entertainer – contact Corey Bedford 0432 282 502.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
8 Monterey Court Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $7489.68 per year
- Water Rates - $2297.20 per year