8 Rapallo Avenue
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold By Eddie Wardale & Troy Dowker
Sun 14 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
This Sale was a result of a successful 4 week Auction campaign.
- 84 Enquiries
- 173 Buyer Inspections
- 8 Registered Bidders
- 12,314 Online Views
The Finest in Family Living - Classic Coastal and Contemporary Style Home
A statement in classic coastal and contemporary flair beckons in exclusive Isle of Capri with this superb single level residence. Boasting the ability to be warm and inviting without losing its upmarket style, this quintessential family home will spoil you with multiple inviting living areas as well as a gourmet kitchen. Perfectly positioned, it gives you the freedom to be prepping dinner without losing sight of the kids as they frolic in the north-facing pool or large, lush backyard. Shaded by a mature Poinciana tree, sit back on the terrace and savour this slice of paradise or make the most the jetty and sandy stretch of beach, with Main River mere metres away.
Calm horizons are ahead in the enticing master suite, with a dreamy bay window evoking a welcoming sense of relaxation. Nestled by an oversized picture window, it looks onto the backyard and beyond to the water and is the perfect place for a contented escape. Access to the alfresco terrace also awaits and the room hosts a walk-in robe and bold ensuite with black accents and striking gold tapware.
- Superb single level waterfront residence fusing the finest in classic coastal and contemporary style;
- The perfect family home which is warm and inviting without losing its upmarket style;
- 776m2 block with 18.3m sandy beach, mere metres from Main River;
- Gourmet kitchen with 900m Smeg freestanding oven, Miele appliances, island bench and a separate walk-in pantry;
- Elegant dining room with wide water views plus a sophisticated sitting room which opens out to the pool;
- On-trend lounge room lined with double French Doors, opens to terrace and enjoys expansive water views;
- Games room with wet bar, ample storage and French Doors opening to the pool area – an ideal teen retreat;
- Enticing master suite, with a beautiful bay window seat, access to alfresco terrace, walk-in robe and a bold ensuite with black accents and striking gold tapware;
- Bedroom 2 with a walk-in robe and access to a two-way accented by gold tapware;
- Bedroom 3 fitted with a built-in robe and ensuite, bed 4 has access to the outdoors;
- Sunny and protected north-facing pool with views of the Surfers Paradise skyline;
- Alfresco terrace, steps down to a lush lawn and looks across to Main River;
- Large backyard with shady trees and an abundance of space for kids and pets to play;
- Front entry walkway fringed with vines, greenery and fretwork, leads to a double front door;
- Powder room, ducted air-conditioning and Arlo security camera system;
- Freshly repainted, with ample outdoor storage and secure parking for two cars.
Situated in a sought-after enclave, less than 2.5km from iconic Surfers Paradise and a 10 minute walk to the upscale Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct, it's also within a 6.5km radius of elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's. It's all you need and so much more – arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views