80 Admiralty Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
Sold By Sam Guo, Julia Kuo & Ryan Ward at Auction
Mon 25 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Auction On-Site this Saturday at 4pm!
Embrace the elegance of classic Hamptons styling in this exceptional Main River mansion occupying a prime wide water parcel in prestigious Paradise Waters.
Panoramic views extend over one of the widest expanses of Main River on the Gold Coast, capturing the glow of the Surfers Paradise skyline and TSS precinct. This 733m2 parcel boasts 19.9m / 65.3ft frontage with deepwater passage through to the Broadwater and ocean.
No expense has been spared across a sophisticated two-level design where dark timber floorboards contrast beautifully beneath crisp white walls and lavish lighting.
Grand sweeping spaces of open living and dining culminate in an executive kitchen where a 4.1m waterfall stone island bench holds centre stage. French doors elegantly enclose a stylish lounge room where ornate wallpaper and intricate wainscoting lend a sophisticated aesthetic.
Generous outdoor entertaining options capitalise on a premium Main River position. Serve sunset drinks on the covered patio overlooking the water, host open-air pizza parties beneath the pergola, and soak up the soothing serenity of a sun-drenched lap pool.
Four luxurious bedrooms are generous in size, while a deluxe king-sized master boasts magical water views, expansive balcony, twin walk-in robes, and luxurious ensuite. Friends and extended family are comfortably accommodated in a separate self-contained suite.
- Grand waterfront Hamptons haven in tightly-held Paradise Waters
- One of the widest sections of Main River offers additional privacy
- Main River frontage measures 19.9m / 65.3ft, deepwater passage to the Broadwater and Gold Coast Seaway
- Sweeping wide water views to the city skyline and grounds of TSS
- Waterfront pergola with timber deck and covered outdoor patio
- Large lap pool runs parallel to the river and warmed by the sun
- Central courtyard with pergola features built-in BBQ and pizza oven
- Grand open plan living, dining and lounge with expansive Main River views, high ceilings, four-door door wine cellar, and powder room
- Formal lounge can be closed off by French doors with plush carpet and wall accents
- Executive kitchen with 4.1m Carrara marble waterfall island bench with storage, quality Smeg six-burner gas cooktop with oven, two Smeg dishwashers, Liebherr double door fridge, and butler's pantry
- King-sized master suite boasts water views through full height glass doors, private balcony, plush carpet, his and her walk-in robes, and lounge area with chandelier
- Luxury master ensuite with free-standing bath overlooking Main River, two black elegant baroque style vanities with mirrors, oversized rain shower head, floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Three downstairs bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, plush beige carpet, blockout blinds, ducted air-conditioning; two with outdoor access and two have ensuites
- Main bathroom with built-in bath, shower, outdoor access and separate toilet
- Separate spacious guest suite with private entry, kitchenette, ensuite, and double French doors that open to a grassed courtyard
- Large laundry with black sliding barn door, stone benchtop, VJ panelling, white cabinetry, and outdoor access
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Triple-car garage with additional off-street parking
- Gatehouse with automatic gate
- Secure with video intercom and alarm system
Paradise Waters is an exclusive island enclave of Surfers Paradise perfectly positioned in proximity to Main Beach's popular Tedder Avenue dining and shoppings strip. Waterfront shopping and fine dining is also a short drive away at Marina Mirage. Patrolled beaches and elite schools, including St. Hilda's School and TSS, are within easy reach. Reach Brisbane Airport in 60 minutes or Coolangatta Airport in 30 minutes.
Inspection is a must – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310. Juila Kuo 0402 668 885 and Ryan Ward 0405 309 359.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
80 Admiralty Drive Paradise Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools