8065 Riverside Drive
Sanctuary Cove 4212
Palm Springs-style Abode in Prestigious Sanctuary Cove
Tue 31 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
This stunning Palm Springs-style house sets a new benchmark for leisurely waterfront living inside the exclusive gated community of Sanctuary Cove.
The property faces north-west with 15.5m* of frontage to a wide waterway and takes in a picturesque outlook over Coomera River to the lush landscape of Coomera Island.
The owners have elevated the home’s allure with a recent renovation inspired by their time in sunny California. Engineered oak flooring, wallpaper, plantation shutters and luxe gold fixtures are just some of the on-trend inclusions featured throughout the stylish and inviting interior.
The peaceful top floor is dedicated to a deluxe master suite where stand-out features include a circular bathtub, sauna and private waterfront balcony. On the ground floor, three guest bedrooms and a study nook accompany the open and airy kitchen, dining and living areas.
From here, bifold doors retract for refreshing breezes and effortless flow to a poolside patio, where a mature tree provides the perfect amount of shade and privacy. Spacious with a built-in barbecue, it is a well-appointed setting for alfresco dining by the water’s edge.
An 8m* pontoon ensures easy access to open ocean cruising, while an oversized double garage houses two cars and a golf buggy. The residence’s secure position provides peace of mind for those desiring either a permanent residence or lock-and-leave holiday home.
- Double-storey house renovated in chic Palm Springs style
- 663m2* block with 15.5m* of frontage to wide water
- Northwest-facing with views across Coomera River to leafy Coomera Island
- Secure within an exclusive gated community of Sanctuary Cove
- 8m* pontoon with power and water
- Fully-tiled lap pool with decking and established garden surrounds
- Patio with decking features Crossway BBQ, Schmick wine fridge; mature tree provides shade
- European wide board engineered-oak flooring, wallpaper, hanging lights and grey doors throughout; plantation shutters in living and master bedroom
- Open kitchen, sitting and dining area with water outlook; bifold doors to patio; retractable screens
- Kitchen has Smeg oven and five-burner gas cooktop; Bosch dishwasher; double sink; 2.5m* island with storage and seating; wall-mounted TV; walk-in pantry with built-in shelving and cabinets
- Kitchen, walk-in pantry, bathrooms and laundry feature large format porcelain benchtops and splashbacks; Blum fittings; matte white cabinetry and gold fixtures
- Living area features large storage cupboard
- Master retreat occupies entire top floor; features walk-in robe, private waterfront balcony and ensuite with circular free-standing bath, walk-in shower with dual rain and hand-held shower heads, AbodeFit Health sauna and double vanity
- Three guest bedrooms with built-in robes; one with ensuite and dual vanity
- Main bathroom features free-standing bath, double vanity and separate toilet
- Large laundry with built-in storage and access to external drying court
- Oversized double garage with epoxy flooring and Evnex three-phase 22kW EV charger optimised for solar; plenty of space for two cars plus a buggy
- DAS alarm system; gatehouse with Ring video intercom
- Fully-fenced property with gated vehicle and pedestrian access
- Ducted, zoned air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- 6kW solar power system
Set within Hope Island, Sanctuary Cove is one of the Gold Coast’s most elite master-planned communities. Resort residents benefit from access to a high-level of amenity, including a country club, with a gym and dining facilities. Additional restaurants and shopping options can be found at the nearby marina, while championship golf courses The Palms and The Pines are within an easy buggy ride. Sanctuary Cove is in the school catchment area for Coombabah State School and Helensvale State High School, while the elite A.B. Paterson College is 15.2km. Enjoy easy access to Brisbane via the nearby M1.
- Council Rates - $2692 per year
- Water Rates - $2676 per year