8080 Riverside Drive
Sanctuary Cove 4212
Present All Offers: Palatial Waterfront Mansion in Exclusive Northern Estate
Thu 22 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Grand in stature and standing proud at the end of a wide inlet is this palatial mansion offering unique appeal inside the prestigious and private Sanctuary Cove Resort.
A highly motivated vendor has given clear instructions to sell before the end of the financial year and all reasonable offers will be considered.
Immaculately presented with nods to luxury Italian fashion house Versace, the opulent two-level trophy residence crowns a generous 979m2* parcel, with 35metres* of water frontage and communal gardens on one side.
An arched portico entrance, majestic columns and marble accents pay tribute to a domed 8.7-metre void, centrally positioned above the formal dining, while an adjacent sunken marble bar is the perfect dinner party backdrop.
Ornate architraves and skirting decorate the walls while plantation shutters and decorative window dressings add warmth. Lofty ceilings complement Palladian windows, enhancing the grand sense of space throughout.
A gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry and Imperial Gold Granite benchtops will inspire home chefs, while four generous bedrooms, each with an ensuite, offer peaceful sanctuary. The spacious master suite with a large spa bath encourages relaxation.
Outdoors, a covered entertaining area overlooks a resort-style pool and spa where a swim-up bar and pool house add a vacation-feel. Boaties will relish an 11-metre* powered pontoon and easy access to the open water.
- Grand family entertainer on 979m2* with 35m* water frontage
- Located within the prestigious Sanctuary Cove Resort
- Highly motivated vendor will consider all reasonable offers
- Two-level Versace-inspired home with four bedrooms and multiple living spaces
- Peaceful and private with only one neighbour; communal garden on one side
- Covered outdoor area with two fans and AIRA gas heaters; wall speakers
- 16m resort-style pool and spa with shallow area for kids; swim-up bar stools
- Pool house has a kitchen with stone tops, two wine fridges, deep fryer, Miele dishwasher, sink; serving area that opens to the pool
- Outdoor powder room with toilet and vanity easily accessed from pool or waterway
- 11m pontoon with power, water and light
- Dining area in centre of the home works as a focal point below 8.7m domed roof; glass sliders open to outdoor entertaining
- Sunken wet bar with sink and Monogram wine fridge
- Separate formal octagon-shaped lounge with outdoor access via French doors
- Gourmet kitchen with Imperial Gold Granite benchtops, butler's pantry, Miele appliances including two deep fryers, BBQ grill, oven and steam oven, coffee machine, dishwasher, three-burner induction cooktop
- Living area off the kitchen, octagon-shaped with built-in cabinetry; outdoor access via French doors
- Waterfront master with balcony; walk-in robe; grand fully-tiled ensuite with double stone vanity, dual shower, private toilet and large spa bath
- Two additional bedrooms upstairs both have fully-tiled ensuites with Bisazza mosaic tile feature, vanity, toilet and shower
- Downstairs guest suite with walk-in robe, external access and fully-tiled ensuite
- Separate rumpus or fifth bedroom with private access and built-in cupboard
- Study with built-in desk and storage
- Downstairs bathroom is fully-tiled with vanity, toilet and shower
- Laundry has integrated ironing board, stone top counter with undermount sink; external access
- Plantation shutters and custom curtains
- Sound system and integrated speakers
- C-Bus home automation system
- Daiken ducted air-conditioning
- Curved staircase with wrought iron balustrade
- Secure yard, flat lawn areas and water tank
- 24 hour back-to-base security; Hillock security cameras around house
- FIRB approved
Sanctuary Cove offers direct access to the Pacific Ocean via the Broadwater and the Coomera River, and is only a short boat ride away from South Stradbroke and Wavebreak Islands. The secure community provides proximity to three championship golf courses, a 300-plus berth marina where boutique shopping and dining awaits. Residents enjoy access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club, which is 2.6km away. Private schools St Stephens College and Coomera Anglican College are within a 13km radius of this address. The M1 is close by for travel north to Brisbane in 65km or 21km south to the Gold Coast.
This opulent family home offers all the modern luxuries of waterfront living – contact Claire Dai on 0432 318 746 or Richard Li on 0468 884 875
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $2221.24 per year
- Strata Rates - $8660.8 per year