826 Friday Hut Road
- 14.79 hectares
Sold By Matthew Skene
Picturesque private estate close to Bangalow. Escape it all in this enchanting estate where a unique set of residences offer total privacy on 36 acres within the lush hinterland beyond Byron Bay.
Conceived by renowned local designer Ron Johnson, a classic country manor draws on Colonial and European influences in a style that's sure to stand the test of time.
Materials including hand laid stone, salvaged timber, encaustic tiles and bespoke lighting lend character and charm to the main residence. A wraparound verandah looks over mature gardens while multiple living areas and a master bedroom enjoy an enviable wide water view.
A second self-contained residence, pool and cabana, plus a third dwelling present the freedom to host guests, entertain or indulge hobbies with multiple areas in which to work, rest and play. Grow your own vegetables, collect the eggs, fish the dam and paddle in your very own creek.
This one-of-a-kind property feels a world away yet it's only minutes from Newrybar village, a beautiful Bangalow and a picturesque 30 minutes drive will land you on the sand in Byron Bay.
- Private estate on 36 acres with a large dam, creek and established gardens
- The Main Residence includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms plus powder room, open plan gas kitchen, dining and living, two additional living rooms each with a fireplace, office off the front entry, studio loft retreat, mud room, cathedral ceilings and ducted air-conditioning
- A Second Residence has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate toilet, a kitchen, laundry, living area, carriage way with studio-style retreat upstairs, laundry and a double lock up garage
- A Third Dwelling has an open rumpus room with a bar, separate bedroom and one bathroom
- Large sunkissed pool and hand laid stone cabana with pizza oven
- Skinners Creek runs through the property with a 92 megalitre water licence
- Picturesque dam fringed with lily pads and a rustic timber jetty house
- Custom-designed twin chicken coops with a central freerange pavilion
- Thriving vegetable beds and a seedling nursery with recycled wash tubs
- Terraced flat green lawns featuring hand laid stone walls
- Large grassed areas ideal for marquees and entertaining
- Double lock up garage and circular driveway with generous parking
The rural locale of Brooklet is minutes from Newrybar village where you'll find the popular Harvest restaurant, bakery and deli plus a string of specialty stores. Also nearby, Tintenbar General Store offers petrol, Post Office, bottle shop and coffee. The conveniences of Bangalow, Byron Bay and Byron Bay are a short drive while Ballina Airport is 10 minutes by car.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
826 Friday Hut Road Brooklet