84 Oceanic Drive
Mermaid Waters 4218
Award-winning Architectural Masterpiece on Wide Water
Architect Mason Bright and local developer Capital Luxury Residences have joined forces to deliver 'Armorel', a contemporary double-storey house inspired by the luxurious hotels of southern Florida.
The bold, beautiful residence, which crowns 909m2* with 22.1m* of frontage to Lake Wonderland, received international recognition when it took out 'Best Waterfront Residence' in the Asian Property Awards.
Floor-to-ceiling glazing and expansive sky lights welcome an abundance of natural light across the home. Soothing, organic tones in marble, travertine and engineered timber combine with dimensional design elements, such as fluted cabinetry and soft curves, across the interior.
A sculpturesque winding staircase ascends to the upper level, where five bedroom suites and a media room cater to rest and relaxation. The hotel-level master boasts a dressing room-style robe and lavish ensuite with a hand-carved marble tub, where you can soak while gazing out over calm water. A sixth ensuite bedroom caters for guests on the ground floor.
Culinary connoisseurs will delight in an entertainer's kitchen and chef-designed butler's and dry pantry. Dine with guests beneath a custom chandelier, before retiring to the lounge to share a charcuterie board and nightcap.
Mature gardens, expertly curated by a landscape architect, complement a host of outdoor amenities, including a heated magnesium pool and spa, basketball court and sunken firepit. Meanwhile, an alfresco area with an outdoor kitchen encourages you to prepare and enjoy meals by the water.
A lush, flat lawn and private sandy beach cater for children and pets, while a pontoon invites you to fish from your back yard or launch a vessel for a leisurely cruise around the waterways.
- Miami-inspired, double-storey house named 'Armorel', meaning 'by the sea'
- 909m2* block with 22.1m* of wide water frontage to Lake Wonderland
- Architect-designed by Melbourne-based Mason Bright; developed by Capital Luxury Residences
- Awarded 'Best Waterfront Residence (Asia)' in the prestigious Asia Property Awards; finalist in the International Property Awards for 'Best Smart Home' and 'Best Architecture for Single Residential Dwelling'
- Landscape architect-designed gardens with automatic irrigation
- 12m* pontoon with power, water, lights and 2m* jet ski dock; generous sandy beach
- Heated magnesium pool with fully-tiled spa
- One third basketball court; flat lawn
- Alfresco dining area features outdoor kitchen with Wolf BBQ, Husky bar fridge, double sink, travertine splashback and central island with storage and seating
- Sunken firepit with built-in bench seating
- Exterior features travertine tiles; interior features engineered timber, wool carpet, custom lighting, fluted cabinetry, custom wallpaper, brass tapware; sintered stone benchtops; combination of cianna grey and marquina black marble tiles in bathrooms
- Statement spiral staircase with Italian microcement treads and bespoke fabricated steel handrail; 4m* wide skylight
- Kitchen has Wolf induction cooktop, oven and combi oven; Gaggenau rangehood; Sub-Zero fridge; double sink; central island with storage and seating
- Chef-designed butler's pantry with integrated Gaggenau dishwasher, sink and dry pantry for food storage
- Living and dining area have water views and sliding doors to alfresco
- Lounge featuring multi-zone SubZero fridge; cheese and charcuterie fridge; shelving
- Master suite with dressing room-style walk-in robe and ensuite featuring carved marble bath with water outlook, dual vanity, dual shower and private toilet
- Five additional bedrooms; two with ensuite, two with access to shared bathroom; one with access to separate bathroom
- Media room with 120-inch 4K screen and projector
- Bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling marble tiles, walk-in showers with rain and hand-held shower heads, brass fixtures
- Additional internal and external powder rooms
- Laundry has Samsung washer and dryer with app control, sink, built-in storage and access to external drying court
- Double garage with epoxy flooring and built-in storage; gated double carport
- Eight HikVision security cameras; intercom
- 14.96kW solar power system; 11.04kW BYD batteries with back-up relay
This prestigious pocket of family-friendly Mermaid Waters is popular for its blue-chip homes and proximity to the beach and key amenities. The address is moments from McIlwain Family Park, which offers a playground, covered seating and expansive grassed area, while the sports and recreation precinct of Pizzey Park is 1.3km. Cycle 2.1km for coffee and a meal at either BSKT Cafe or Nobby's Beach Surf Club, or to enjoy a patrolled stretch of sand and surf. The address sits in the catchment for Miami State School and Miami State High School and is surrounded by a choice of highly regarded private schools. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby for easy access north to Broadbeach, south to Burleigh, and beyond.
Secure a Miami-inspired architectural icon in a tranquil waterfront pocket – contact Taylor Kleinberg 0447 466 177 or Brad Coyne 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
84 Oceanic Drive Mermaid Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Prestige Homes
- Security System