86 Hedges Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold By Troy Dowker
Mon 26 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Prime Hedges Avenue Parcel Ripe to Build, Landbank or Invest. Seize the opportunity to acquire a prime parcel on the Gold Coast's premier beachfront strip, Hedges Avenue and secure an idyllic lifestyle mere steps from the sand, surf and cafes.
Facing east with a 20.1m street frontage, this 405m2 Mermaid Beach site is ripe for redevelopment - realise the vision to build your dream home, two luxury villas* or land bank for future growth.
The site is currently home to a split-level duplex pair which generates a consistent rental income with tenants in place until August 2021. Each duplex has two bedrooms, a combined kitchen and dining, a lounge room and additional living space on a lower level.
Lined with luxury residences, the so-called Multi-Millionaires' Row is among the city's most tightly-held streets and few sites with uplift potential make it to market - don't miss your chance.
- Prime 405m2 east-facing site one minute or 70m from the beach;
- Option to redevelop, landbank for future growth or invest for a rental return;
- Create your own modern beachside masterpiece or build two luxury villas*;
- Duplex 1 is currently tenanted and generates a total rental return of $480 p/week;
- Duplex 1 has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, self-contained living with ensuite on the lower level and a single garage;
- Duplex 2 has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and downstairs living space with kitchenette, suitable for a home business or second living area, plus a single garage;
- Additional off-street parking, separate laundry and storage room;
- Fully fenced perimeter creating privacy from the street.
Mermaid Beach is the Gold Coast's most exclusive beachside suburb, with a strong sense of community and laid back beach culture. This property is a short walk from popular cafes around Mermaid Beach Surf Club and in proximity to Nobby's Beach dining and services strip. The central location affords easy access to a range of leading private and public schools. Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is a short drive away and Gold Coast Airport is less than 30 minutes by car.
Inspect today or take a virtual tour to understand the full potential of this property - we're here to help you reach your goals.
*Subject to Gold Coast City Council approval.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $6551.12 per year