89 Campbell Street
Sold by Jamie Harrison & Zac Palmer
Classic Hampton's Luxury. Showcasing a style synonymous with luxury, come home to a classic Hampton's haven in sought-after Sorrento. A sprawling 2-storey masterpiece on a 751m2 block that's moments from Main River, you'll adore its timeless interiors, soaring ceilings and impeccable finishes. Multiple expansive living and dining zones with sublime French doors and windows open onto separate alfresco areas, each equipped with all you need for effortless entertaining. Or, make the most of the gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, stone benches and a walk-in pantry. Dinners can be enjoyed indoors or out too as you overlook the pool and spa, with a vast timber deck providing picture-perfect views of the city skyline.
These idyllic panoramas follow you upstairs to the master suite, encompassing a spa ensuite, walk-in robe, custom cabinetry and waterfront balcony. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also king-sized, with modern ensuites and walk-in robes, while the guest bedroom (downstairs) is nestled near a 3-way marble bathroom with an enchanting clawfoot bathtub. Work from home with ease with an office/multi-purpose room with ample natural light and a 4.3m ceiling, with a bespoke built-in study nook ideal for kids. Along with new custom cabinetry, flooring, alfresco tiling, doors, windows and lighting, this elegant abode offers a powered jetty and dry docks, with a double garage and off-street parking.
- Classic Hampton's haven in exclusive Sorrento, on a 751m2 waterfront block just off Main River;
- Elegant interiors, with new custom cabinetry, flooring, alfresco tiling, doors, windows and lighting;
- Gourmet kitchen with spacious walk-in pantry, 6 burner gas and electric Smeg oven, stone benches;
- Expansive meals area with large scale picture window framing views of the lush palms and greenery;
- Light, bright living room with faux fireplace and French doors opening to a poolside entertaining terrace;
- Oversized, sophisticated and sunny lounge and dining room with walls of windows and French doors to capture water and skyline views;
- Upstairs TV room with high vaulted ceilings, opens to shared waterfront balcony;
- Luxury master suite with custom cabinetry, walk-in robe, spa ensuite, private terrace and superb skyline views;
- Bed 2 with vaulted ceiling peaking at 4.7m, waterfront balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite with dual shower;
- Bedroom 3 with walk-in robe, ensuite and hinterland views + 4th bedroom (downstairs) with walk-in robe, serviced by 3-way marble bathroom with clawfoot bath;
- Custom-built study nook and a home office/multi-purpose room with ample natural light and a 4.3m ceiling;
- Waterfront alfresco area with weather-sensor vergola, built-in outdoor kitchen amenities, large timber deck and sparkling skyline views;
- Second covered alfresco area by the heated pool and spa with built-in beverage centre;
- 18m (approx) waterfrontage with jetty and dry docks with power and water;
- Ducted air-conditioning, laundry/utility room, double garage and ample storage throughout;
- Secure front and rear yards with manicured gardens and two garden sheds.
Perfectly placed in an esteemed enclave, it's an easy stroll to local shops or make the 4.7km trip into world-famous Surfers Paradise where beaches, bars, eateries and entertainment await. It's also just 6km from vibrant Broadbeach with elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's within a 7km radius. Discover first-hand the delights this Hamptons inspired home has to offer – arrange an inspection today.
Council Rates: $3,919.16* yearly
Rental Appraisal: $2,400 - $2,600* per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
89 Campbell Street Sorrento
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $3919.16 per year