9/77 Jefferson Lane
Palm Beach 4221
Two Level Beachside Penthouse with Captivating Vistas
Spanning two levels of this boutique beachside complex is a luxurious northeast-facing penthouse offering captivating coastal views.
Designed by award-winning architect bureau^proberts and built in 2020, '77 Jefferson' consists of eight exclusive apartments across 10 levels.
Board a private elevator for direct access to level nine and the entrance to this exclusive apartment packed with high-end features including herringbone wood flooring and floor-to-ceiling glazing, which draws the eye to the breathtaking ocean vistas.
Large sliders along the length of the apartment open to allow sea breezes to flow in and provide access to a spacious balcony with an integrated barbecue for easy entertaining.
A large master suite features a grand ensuite with freestanding bath, double vanity with thick stone tops and a private shower and toilet. Two further bedrooms, a powder room, main bathroom, laundry and additional living space, are also on this floor.
Ascend to level 10 and exit onto a huge rooftop terrace, with a private pool, equally perfect for hosting an intimate family dinner or elaborate event for a large group of friends, with panoramic views of the Gold Coast as the backdrop.
Residents of '77 Jefferson' enjoy direct beach access and shared amenities, such as a communal recreation space with a kitchenette, cinema and bathroom, in addition to two secure car spaces.
- Two-level penthouse in the exclusive '77 Jefferson' building
- Beachside living in central Palm Beach location, 35m to the sand with no roads to cross
- Boutique building of only eight apartments
- 464m2 floor plan spread across levels 9 and 10
- North-east aspect with 360-degree views from Surfers Paradise to Coolangatta to the hinterland
- Private and direct lift access to penthouse foyer
- Level 9 dedicated to main living spaces, including open living, dining and kitchen with floor to ceiling double glazing giving access to balcony with in-built BeefEater BBQ
- Chef's kitchen features island bench with double sink, Miele appliances including induction cooktop, microwave and oven; integrated fridge-freezer; butler's pantry
- Master suite has frameless glazing for uninterrupted coastline views, balcony with hinterland views, walk-in-robe and ensuite with freestanding bath and double vanity
- Two additional bedrooms have ocean views, built-in wardrobes, plush carpet
- Main bathroom has vanity and shower, with rain and hand-held shower heads; additional powder room
- Thick stone benchtops in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Laundry with storage
- Staircase to level 10 rooftop terrace, which has panoramic views, a private pool, integrated BeefEater BBQ kitchen, additional kitchenette, full bathroom, dining space and sun lounge area
- Daikin inverter ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout; security system; Hikvision intercom
- Screening provides protection, privacy and cross-ventilation airflow
- Two secure car spaces with storage
Palm Beach is renowned for its relaxed vibe and offers the ultimate in beachside living with easy access to patrolled sand and surf, quality cafes, bars and restaurants. Walk to The Collective, Balboa Italian or Palm Beach Surf Club for delicious food or head to the pristine waters of either Tallebudgera or Currumbin creeks for a paddleboard session. Centrally located, the address affords access to popular private and public schools, is well serviced by public transport and is only a 10-minute drive to the Gold Coast Airport.
Don't miss this rare beachfront opportunity - contact Troy Dowker on 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
9/77 Jefferson Lane Palm Beach
- Council Rates - $3244.48 per year
- Water Rates - $1046.36 per year
- Strata Rates - $8216.56 per year