9 Bermuda Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Brad Coyne
Sat 12 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
East-facing entertainer on wide water. Tucked away at the end of a Main River inlet, this renovated single-level residence is purpose-built for outdoor entertaining in a sought-after waterfront locale.
A large covered outdoor deck is the centre of the action with an elevated east-facing aspect capturing wide water and a sparkling city skyline. Home chefs will be right at home in a well-appointed kitchen boasting a supersize waterfall island and two AEG ovens.
Kids and pets are free to frolic on a flat rear lawn and sandy beach with a generous 18.4m water frontage. Berth the boat and two jet skis on the large pontoon for weekends spent fishing, paddling or cruising the waterways.
Slide straight into life in one of the city's most popular postcodes or leverage the location for a lucrative AirBnb rental return.
- East-facing to enjoy a panoramic water and city skyline vista
- Large covered entertaining deck fit for all-weather use
- Sandy beach with 18.4m water frontage in a quiet inlet
- Large pontoon with power, water and double jet ski dock
- Private inground pool well positioned for morning sun
- Designer kitchen boasts an oversize island bench with thick Carrera marble waterfall edge, plus AEG conventional and convection ovens and 90cm 4-plate cooktop
- Large main living zone and a second lounge/media room with skylight
- Master bedroom has direct deck access with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms have built-in robes and curtains
- Hamptons-style bathroom with freestanding tub and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Two separate toilets and spacious laundry with Miele washer and dryer
- Lockable side access with concrete pad for caravan, trailer or boat
- Covered front porch overlooking the pool
- Automatic entry gate, off-street parking for two cars and fenced front yard
- Secure storage room with automatic roller door
- Solid single level residence with rendered brick exterior
- Large format low-maintenance tiles throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning
Broadbeach Waters is a popular suburb in a central location that offers easy access to shops, schools and the beach. Kurrawa Beach is a 7-minute drive from the front door while Albert Park is a short walk up the road for running, dog walking and playgrounds. Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Q Super Centre and Moana Park shops are close by for shopping and conveniences. There are five schools within a 3km radius and bus stop nearby.
Inspect today to appreciate the waterfront position in a popular family-friendly neighbourhood.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Council Rates - $2828.80 per year