9 Binda Place
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Fri 26 May
Please contact agent for further details
Prime Waterfront Home With Upside Potential
Embrace the upside potential of this immaculately presented north-to-water property positioned on a peaceful Sorrento inlet, metres from Main River.
Sitting atop a 784m2 allotment with 19.6 metres of water frontage, this tightly-held residence in a quiet cul-de-sac has been cherished by the same owner for 39 years.
The well-maintained three bedroom, two bathroom home presents an opportunity for a quality renovation, or have plans designed for a new home that takes advantage of the large sized parcel and north-east views.
A giant, veteran Jacaranda tree in the front yard provides an inviting streetscape outlook, while low-maintenance gardens add further appeal. Enjoy sun-soaked days by the sparkling saltwater pool overlooking the water.
Residents can benefit from walking to retail options and parks, while nearby Bundall Road offers an easy commute north or south. Boaties will appreciate the proximity to Main River for days spent on the water.
- 784m2 north-to-water block and single-level family home
- 19.6m wide water frontage
- Tightly-held by one owner for 39 years
- Quiet cul-de-sac, with only 23 homes, in a friendly neighbourhood
- Renovate existing residence, rebuild a new home, or capitalise on investment potential
- Large covered outdoor area overlooking pool and waterway
- 10 x 4m saltwater pool
- Three well-appointed bedrooms, including a master with built-in wardrobe and ensuite; remaining two have built-in robes and shutters
- Kitchen, lounge and dining have sliders to alfresco area
- Main bathroom has a vanity, shower, built-in bath and separate toilet
- Garage converted to home office
- Laundry has access to external drying area
- Single carport with extra parking for boat, caravan or extra car
- Drive-through access to water via boat ramp
- Split-cycle air conditioning in lounge; ceiling fans throughout
- Tropical gardens and grassed areas
The highly sought-after island community of Sorrento is located within the central and family-friendly suburb of Bundall. The area is favoured for its private position within proximity to key services and conveniences. Take an easy stroll to the newly renovated Sorrento Shopping Village only 500m away, while Via Roma on Isle of Capri, where you will find waterfront restaurants and the popular Harris Farm Markets for gourmet groceries, is 1.7km away. Walk to waterfront parks or head to Home of the Arts (HOTA) for a dose of culture. Families have a choice of great schools, with the property being in proximity to Emmanuel College, The Southport School and St Hilda's, which are all within a 14-minute drive.
Take advantage of the upside presented by this coveted family home – contact Eddie Wardale on 0408 881 678.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $5062.06 per year
- Water Rates - $502.23 per quarter