9 Brindisi Avenue
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Tue 12 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Capitalise on an Exceptional Isle of Capri Location
Secure your entry into sought-after Isle of Capri with this fabulous property opportunity. A 511m2 block in an ideal location, including being a short 280m stroll from designer shopping and dining destination, Capri on Via Roma, it offers enticing potential. Enjoy it as is or build your dream home in an exclusive enclave.
Currently a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick home sits on the site, spanning a single level. Blending casual, contemporary style with retro cheer, it shines with personality and warmth. Bright and breezy, a living area is bathed in natural light, with easy access to the outdoors. A tidy kitchen complements the dining zone, with three bedrooms complemented by two modern bathrooms that showcase on-trend finishes. Outdoors has been equipped for entertaining with two alfresco areas, including a firepit in the leafy backyard.
- Prime 511m2 block in a sought-after Isle of Capri location, 280m from Capri on Via Roma;
- Enjoy it as is or build your dream home in an exclusive enclave;
- Charming single level brick home on site, blending contemporary and retro interiors;
- Bright and breezy living area with easy access to the outdoors;
- Tidy kitchen complements the dining zone;
- Large air-conditioned office space which flows onto outdoor area;
- Three bedrooms and two modern bathrooms with on-trend finishes;
- Two alfresco areas, including a firepit in the leafy backyard.
Perfectly placed close to the Isle of Capri boat ramp, parks and schools, it also spoils you with being mere minutes by foot to upscale Capri on Via Roma. A lively waterside precinct, it boasts delightful boutiques, restaurants, cafes, health and medical amenities as well as Harris Farm Markets – the Gold Coast's flagship store. For a change of scenery, head to the heart of Surfers Paradise, with world-famous beaches and non-stop entertainment just a 15 minute walk from your front door. Capitalise on this exceptional property prospect and reap the returns in the future. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2884.04 per year
- Water Rates - $520.18 per quarter