9 Darling Crescent
Sold by Marco De Vincentiis & Nick Lapenna
Rare Triple Living – The Ideal Multi-Generational Family Estate.
Rarely will you find a home that so expertly caters to large multi-generational or blended families than with this prime property prospect. Nestled on an elevated 978m2 block with hinterland views, discover two dwellings that combine to offer three self-contained residences. At the rear of the allotment, a main, modernised house has been renovated, showcasing open plan living and dining plus a contemporary kitchen with Bosch appliances and stone benches. Four bedrooms and three bathrooms await across the two levels, including a master suite with ensuite. Alfresco entertaining is easy with an outdoor terrace, while a glistening pool separates the properties and offers respite on balmy summer days.
Along with parking for a total of 7 vehicles, the allotment also features a front residence split into two apartments. Both fully self-contained and air-conditioned, the top floor hosts a 3 bed, 1 bath flat, with the lower level home to a 1 bed, 1 bath dwelling. Both houses feature separate solar panel systems and power meters, but same water meters and all can enjoy the low maintenance gardens and centrally placed pool.
- Rare offering – two dwellings with three self-contained residences on an elevated 978m2 block;
- The ideal multi-generational or blended family compound with low-maintenance gardens;
- An enticing investment opportunity – three homes on one lot;
- Main residence with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and newly renovated with hinterland views;
- Renovated kitchen with Bosch appliances, stone benches and glass-front cabinetry;
- Living and dining area opens to an alfresco terrace that wraps around to the rear with a meat smoking shed;
- Three upper-level bedrooms with built-in robes, one with ensuite;
- 4th bedroom and 3rd bathroom on lower level;
- Tiled pool with rock water fountain, flanked either side by alfresco areas;
- Fully self-contained and air-conditioned 1 bed, 1 bath flat on lower level of first property;
- Fully self-contained and air-conditioned 3 bed, 1 bath flat on the upper level of the first property;
- Both houses with separate solar panel systems and power meters, but same water meters;
- Parking for 7 cars – 3 undercover and 4 off-street in driveway.
Positioned in a peaceful and convenient location, everything that you could either need or want is within easy reach. Walk to Trinity Lutheran College in less than 7 minutes, or drive to Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University in the same timeframe. Ample green space and parklands are close by, along with shops, schools and public transport, while Surfers Paradise and its world famous beaches are within 15 minutes.
Whether you want to make this your large-scale, extended family sanctuary or are looking for a unique, savvy investment opportunity, it's safe to say you won't see many property prospects like this one. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
9 Darling Crescent Molendinar
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $390 per quarter
- Water Rates - $621 per quarter