9 Grandview Terrace
Sold By Brad Coyne
Mon 19 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
'Grandview Villa' Luxury hilltop Mansion the Ultimate Family Safe Haven. Set high on the hillside on Tallai's most-coveted street, this one-of-kind luxury estate offers a spectacular citywide vista, top-level security and every possible reason not to leave.
'Grandview Villa' was designed and constructed by a luxury property developer who excavated the 7,358m2 site to achieve a multi-tier mansion surrounded by a delectable orchard garden. In a setting reminiscent of an Italian country estate, stone statues and bubbling water features emerge from lush foliage while free-range chickens forage in the sun.
An expansive stone terrace serves as both the ultimate entertaining area and an elevated platform showcasing an uninterrupted hinterland to ocean vista. North-facing living and alfresco zones wrap around a sunkissed pool where a winding water slide is made for family fun.
Work from home with 'hers and his' offices plus an additional underground office with separate external access. When the work is done, a home cinema, gymnasium, hot rock sauna and wet bar round out the creature comforts.
Personal security is assured - a 16-camera alarmed system with motion detectors operates 24-7, a family 'safe room' sits in proximity to bedrooms, while a concealed nuclear bunker is equipped with air filtration, water and food reserves.
- Tri-level mansion on 7,358m2 with views from every room
- Suspended slab, aerated concrete and steel frame construction
- Alfresco dining room overlooking the pool and waterfalls with a complete outdoor kitchen including sink, fridge and BBQ
- 60,000-litre pool with water slide and oversized, remote control pool heater
- Orchard garden laden with mangoes, peaches, guava, papaya, avocados, persimmons, bananas, chillies, herbs and a chicken coop
- Custom kitchen features imported soft-close cabinetry, Milele appliances, Franke Fragnite sink with Insinkerator and Ilve gas oven with five-burner cooktop
- Butler's pantry with second dishwasher, laundry with storage plus upstairs laundry closet
- 'His and hers' offices with views over the city to the ocean
- Master bedroom suite features a recessed ceiling with LED shadowline, custom electric remote-controlled drapes and blinds, plus views over the Gold Coast
- Master boasts twin dressing rooms, walk-in wardrobe, separate toilet and bidet, and elegant ensuite with spa bath opening to a Juliet balcony
- Four additional bedrooms have walk-in robes while three have an ensuite
- Upstairs games room with two TV screens
- An underground living facility includes a soundproof cinema, gym with hot rock sauna, an office, kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom
- A concealed and secure bunker is protected by double fire doors, has an air filtration system, water and power provision, and 1.5-year food storage capacity
- Triple car garage with dual entry to the house and a storage room
- Fully-fenced perimeter with automatic lighting, bamboo screening and privacy hedging
- A large flat lawn at the base of the property ideal for kids and pets
- Long sealed driveway entered via double wrought iron gates
- Four guest car parks outside the main residence plus additional lower level off-street parking for four cars
- Three alarmed security systems with 16 cameras and video intercom entry
- Fully smart wired with C-Bus home automation system
- Kohler LPG generator for uninterrupted power supply (UPS)
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Data entry points in every room and two Foxtel connections
- Viridian self-cleaning glass windows
- Town water supply plus three 90,000L rainwater tanks for garden irrigation
- The entire estate is irrigated on a 3-timer clock control stations
The hinterland suburb of Tallai is highly sought after for a quiet leafy lifestyle within 30 minutes of the Gold Coast's best beaches. Be on the Pacific Motorway in 7 minutes for an easy commute to Brisbane or head south to Gold Coast Airport in 20 minutes.
Robina Town Centre is a short 7-minute drive away for shopping, cinemas and dining, as are Robina Hospital, Robina Train Station and Cbus Super Stadium for sporting events. This locale is also within range of leading schools including All Saints Anglican School and Somerset College.
Inspect today to appreciate the value of this self-contained luxury estate in a private leafy locale.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $2868.84 per year