9 Ipsley Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Sam Guo & Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
Tue 30 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Refined Elegance on Main River With 2-Bed Apartment. Perfectly positioned in a prized location, welcome to an elegant Main River estate where uninterrupted water vistas trim the front and rear of this regal residence. Rising up from a 1000m2 block with panoramic views to the north and west, the tone for opulence is immediately set with the domed 6.6m ceiling with a chandelier in the grand foyer. This aesthetic continues throughout, including in the formal and informal lounge rooms as well as the expansive dining area. Adjacent to the chef's kitchen with granite benches and quality appliances, a full-height, curving wall of glass captures river vistas and is an idyllic backdrop to a delicious meal. If alfresco entertaining is the plan, host gatherings on the riverside terrace that also overlooks the supersized pool.
Equipped with a floorplan that enables a superior dual living amenity, guests, older children or family members will appreciate the peace and privacy of the self-contained apartment. With two bedrooms and bathrooms, a full kitchen, living area and riverfront balcony, it's an enviable addition to this home. The main house is graced with three more bedrooms and bathrooms, including a sophisticated master suite where you'll wake to water views and can indulge in a spa in the sprawling ensuite.
- Elegant Main River estate on a 1000m2 block, constructed by an award-winning builder;
- Striking entry with a domed 6.6m ceiling with chandelier plus grand staircase with wrought iron balustrade;
- Vast chef's kitchen with granite benches and island, Ilve oven, gas cook-top and walk-in pantry;
- Formal and informal lounge rooms with built-in ceiling speakers and ornate cornices;
- Expansive dining area adjacent to kitchen with full-height, curving wall of glass to capture river vistas;
- Sophisticated master suite with waterfront balcony, luxe spa ensuite, walk-in robe and access to a parents retreat or fifth bedroom;
- Second sprawling master suite upstairs with walk-in robe and ensuite in neutral tones;
- 2 bed, 2 bath self-contained apartment with full kitchen, living area and riverfront balcony;
- Multiple alfresco terraces overlooking Main River and the pool with water feature and timber decking;
- Large pontoon and tropical low maintenance gardens;
- Executive office with bespoke Rosewood cabinetry and private entry from courtyard;
- Fifth bathroom downstairs, with full-height tiling;
- Circular driveway with water fountain plus dual double garages with ample storage.
Ensconced in an exclusive location, make the most of being a 5 minute drive from Pacific Fair and Star Casino, as well as an enticing array of Broadbeach shops, cafes, restaurants and beaches. High-quality schools also await close by, as well acclaimed golf courses, sporting amenities and parks. Discover the stately elegance first-hand - arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools