9 Stephens Street
Burleigh Heads 4220
Build your dream home in the heart of Burleigh Heads
Wed 3 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
This prime 405m2 Burleigh Heads holding is brimming with all the potential to build your dream home in a location that lets you leave the car and walk to the beach, shops and cafes.
Located in a popular pocket, the James Street shopping and dining hub is a few minutes from the front door. Wander down to Burleigh Heads’ famous surfing beach and meet friends for a balmy beachside afternoons on Burleigh Hill.
The three-bedroom residence is tenanted until October 21 for $600 per week, presenting the option to land bank for future redevelopment with an instant return. The single-level property is fully fenced with one off-street car park and a large timber deck that captures morning sun and sea breezes.
● Private fenced front courtyard and patio
● Low-maintenance timber flooring
● Main living room is air-conditioned
● Kitchen includes a freestanding electric oven, double pantry and a filtration tap
● Separate dining room off the kitchen
● Three bedrooms all with built-in robes and blinds
● Bathroom includes a bathtub and toilet is separate
● Laundry and sunroom or study
● Large rear entertaining deck
● Under house storage for bikes and garden equipment
● Garage has been converted into a rumpus room
● Electric gate with off-street parking for one vehicle
● High-speed NBN internet installed
● Leased for $600 per week until October 21
Burleigh Heads is a sought-after suburb offering a relaxed beachside lifestyle with easy access to shops, services and conveniences. This popular neighbourhood enjoys proximity to public and private schools. Traffic on West Burleigh Road runs one way alongside the Stephens Street entry keeping through traffic to a minimum. Gold Coast Airport is less than 20 minutes away and 15 minutes lands you on the M1 for a run to Brisbane or south to Byron Bay.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2792 per year