9 Valencia Avenue
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold Prior To Auction By Eddie Wardale
Fri 2 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Prestigious Location, Prime Potential and Enviable Water Views. Capitalise on a prized Adam's Basin position and the enviable potential of this double-storey residence with uninterrupted Girung Island views. Located in a tightly held pocket of prestigious Isle of Capri and surrounded by $7m+ properties, this home has been owned by the same family for over 30 years and delivers the option to rebuild or renovate on a 564m2 block with one of the best panoramas you'll find in this exclusive setting.
The current property offers an open plan living zone, granite kitchen, marble floors as well as four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Upstairs, maximise the glorious views of Girung Island and create a master suite to match this idyllic outlook, while a downstairs guest suite with a walk-in robe, bathroom, courtyard and own entrance makes an ideal Airbnb option. Outdoors is enhanced by a travertine terrace with pool, lower deck and sandy beachfront.
- Capitalise on an enviable Adam's Basin location with expansive and uninterrupted views to Girung Island;
- Prestigious and tightly held, with this property owned by the same family for over 30 years;
- 564m2 block, 10.1m sandy beachfront and one of just 38 properties lining Adam's Basin;
- Granite kitchen with a breakfast bar plus light and bright lounge room with bi-fold doors to the terrace;
- Travertine terrace and pool with a superb outlook across the still waters to Girung Island;
- Spacious master bedroom with marble ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony with expansive views;
- All remaining bedrooms with built-in robes plus an open-air study upstairs with skyline views;
- Bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, private terrace and own entrance – an ideal Airbnb option;
- Marble floors, separate dining room, foyer with high ceiling and a third bathroom;
- Sunny central courtyard, drive through driveway with porte cochere parking.
Situated a five minute stroll from the waterfront shopping and dining precinct, Capri on Via Roma, it's also an easy 20 minute walk into the heart of Surfers Paradise. Here, savour the variety of bars, cafes and restaurants to cater to any palette, along with ample entertainment, shopping and access to world-famous beaches. TSS and St. Hilda's are within a 6.5km radius and you're walking distance to a local state school. Explore this ideal opportunity to make your mark on a much-sought-after location and arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $4719 per year