901/2 Twenty Third Avenue
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by The Troy Dowker Team
Sun 18 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Sprawled across levels 9 and 10 of 'Pacific Palm Beach', this contemporary penthouse with a rooftop entertaining terrace and pool sets an impressive benchmark for absolute beachfront living.
Masterfully designed by Plus Architecture and completed to an immaculate standard in 2019, the residents-only building comprises only 15 luxurious residences with front-row access to patrolled surf, and in proximity to popular eateries and a still water estuary.
The rooftop terrace delivers a breathtaking 270-degree outlook spanning the Surfers Paradise skyline, hinterland and across the Pacific Ocean to Coolangatta. Relaxed entertaining plays out across a heated pool, sun deck, entertainer's kitchen with wet bar and built-in BBQ.
The penthouse delivers flawless contemporary coastal style with upgraded inclusions of marble, Gaggenau appliances and oak timber flooring throughout a 336m2^ floor plan.
Full-height glass sliding doors connect open plan living, dining and kitchen zones to a wraparound entertainer's balcony facing east to capture expansive ocean views. Three deluxe bedrooms each have an ensuite, while the master suite boasts balcony access.
This residence is one of only three with a private pool and one of only two Pacific penthouses. Two secure basement car parks with storage round out the inclusions, while the ground-floor delivers resident amenities including a lap pool, sauna, outdoor shower and BBQ.
- Luxury beachfront penthouse with exclusive rooftop terrace and pool
- Occupying levels 9 and 10 of Pacific Palm Beach
- Boutique residents-only building designed by Plus Architecture and constructed by Hutchinson Builders
- Pacific Ocean, Surfers Paradise skyline, and hinterland view lines
- Never-to-be-built-out position with no high-rise buildings allowing for expansive coastline and beach views
- Rooftop terrace features heated pool and sun deck, kitchen with wet bar and Artusi BBQ, Rhino bar fridge and stone island, powder room plus separate shower
- Wraparound covered balcony with Artusi BBQ and Bose integrated speaker
- Tongue & Groove Herringbone oak flooring, marble finishes, timber veneer cabinetry, and walling throughout
- Living, dining and kitchen area opens out onto the entertainer's balcony through full-height glass sliding doors connecting the interior to the expansive ocean views
- Kitchen features upgraded Gaggenau oven, warming drawer, combi-microwave oven, five-burner gas cooktop, integrated fridge-freezer; oversized Abey
sink and large 2.8m stone island bench
- Butler's pantry with integrated Gaggenau fridge-freezer; Miele integrated
dishwasher; double Abey sink with Zip HydroTap; abundant storage
- Glass-enclosed study nook with built-in stone desk
- Three stunning ensuite bedrooms
- Master bedroom has balcony access and walk-in robe with built-in makeup vanity
- Master ensuite features free-standing stone bath, double integrated marble vanity and double
shower with superb coastline views
- All bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles, integrated stone sinks and Rogerseller tapware
- Laundry features hanging rack and ample storage
- Two secure side-by-side basement car parks with Schneider EVlink charging station plus large
- Fermvision video security and intercom system
- Clipsal Wiser home automation lighting system
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout; recessed speakers throughout with wireless Sonos integration
- Resort-style amenities include lap pool, sauna, BBQ facilities and outdoor shower
Palm Beach is a renowned southern Gold Coast locale favoured for its laid-back coastal lifestyle and vibrant amenities. This address occupies a rare absolute beachfront position, offering direct access to the esplanade and patrolled beaches. Tallebudgera Creek is within walking distance, and Currumbin Alley is a short drive away. Espresso Moto, Palm Beach Surf Club, and Balboa Italian are all within 2km. The nearby Gold Coast Highway opens up easy access north to the heart of the Gold Coast or south to Coolangatta.
Secure your absolute beachfront penthouse – inspect today with Troy Dowker 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Beach Front
- Ocean Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- Council Rates - $3924.76 per year
- Water Rates - $904.24 per year