902/30 Brighton Parade
Sold by Brad Coyne and Tony Velissariou
Fri 24 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
902/30 Brighton Parade, Southport sold on 24th June 2022. We received 23 enquiries and had a total of 7 groups through the property.
Elegant Penthouse With Exquisite Water and Skyline Views.
Basking in exquisite panoramas, this immaculate two-level penthouse is a showcase of elegance. Perched on the top floor of the luxe boutique building, 'Lanikai' and in sought-after Brighton Parade, you will be the envy of everyone with views that encompass Main River, the stunning city skyline, lush parklands and even the prestigious homes that line Paradise Waters. Floor to ceiling glass in the open plan living and dining zone frames this iconic outlook, while a 5.4m ceiling height enhances the sense of light and space. The adjoining balcony affords you a front row seat to these vistas and at night, it is a canvas of glittering lights much like the Manhattan skyline!
Quality is also evident in the gourmet kitchen where a marble island bench takes centre stage, accompanied by superior Miele appliances. Three bedrooms and three modern bathrooms also feature, with master suites on each level. Upstairs is dedicated to the main master, with this wing blessed with a light-filled living zone, ensuite and walk-in robe. A full scale picture window gazes upon the perfect views, with another balcony downstairs giving you even more options to soak up your spectacular surrounds.
- Elegant and immaculate two-level penthouse on the top floor of boutique building, 'Lanikai';
- Encased in stunning Main River, city skyline, lush parkland, Sundale Bridge and Paradise Waters views;
- Gourmet kitchen with marble island bench, soft-close drawers and superior Miele appliances (including an integrated dishwasher and induction cooktop);
- Open plan living and dining zone with floor to ceiling glass, crowned by a 5.4m ceiling;
- Three bedrooms and three modern bathrooms also feature, with master suites on each level;
- Main master suite occupies a private wing upstairs with a light-filled living zone, ensuite, walk-in robe and picture window framing idyllic views;
- Two balconies, (one with storage)- ideal for entertaining or soaking up your spectacular surrounds;
- European laundry, two car spaces and garage storage;
- Leisure amenities include a roof top entertaining terrace with 365-degree views, kitchenette and entertainment balcony on a lower level, two reading rooms, gym and a pool.
Architecturally designed and positioned to perfection in Southport's dress circle, Lanikai is a mid-rise complex that embodies bespoke sophistication. Located across the road from James Overall Park, everything you need is accessible on foot. Stroll to Main Beach and sample its delights in 20 minutes, with supermarkets, medical amenities, speciality stores and eateries a short walk away. Broadwater Parklands, Australia Fair, Ferry Road Markets and exclusive TSS are also close by, with a light rail station 900m away. This desirable lock and leave lifestyle and deluxe penthouse will surely impress. For more information on this one-owner and superbly maintained penthouse, contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 or Tony Velissariou 0418 202 858 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $1742.52 per year
- Strata Rates - $7108.07 per year