919 Medinah Avenue
Sold by Brad Coyne
Fri 29 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
919 Medinah Avenue, Robina Sold under the hammer on Friday the 29th April 2022. We received 96 enquiries and had 57 groups through the property. We conducted a 3 week Auction campaign, with 4 registered bidders on the day. The property sold to a local couple.
Unique Architectural Icon, Designed for Unrivalled Entertaining.
Architecture is redefined as art in this unique residence of distinction. Expertly designed and influenced by modern industrialism, it's a fusion of natural materials, where Brazilian Teak timber complements polished concrete and Hebel flooring, plywood ceilings and walls, plus towering steel portal beams that run from the ground floor through to the 6.1m ceiling. Walls of glass illuminate it in sunshine, with garden greenery to soften the aesthetics. More than that though, it's a home where happy memories will be made. An ultimate entertainer, you're spoilt with a gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry as well as a superb indoor-outdoor oasis with bar, built-in gas BBQ and plenty of space to gather with guests. Bifold doors create seamless integration with the lounge and dining zone as well as the backyard with pool, creating an expansive space to celebrate with loved ones.
Overlooking the first fairway of The Glades – a top 100 Australian golf course – it's also a home where striking design elements ensure it stands out from the crowd. A supersized and solid pivot door swivels open to reveal a rock wall and lush gardens accented by strip lighting, creating a dramatic, yet earthy ambience. All the lighting throughout has been carefully planned and executed, while features such as the 100mm concrete island bench and 6.1m soaring void cast an unforgettable impression. At the rear, an infinity edge style backyard is a rare addition, plus the home features three spacious bedrooms and a studio/4th bedroom. Three bedrooms boast contemporary ensuites, with the master suite, crowned by a 3.7m raked ceiling, an exercise in subtle elegance.
- Architecturally designed and exceptionally unique, this modern home is the ultimate entertainer;
- Overlooking the first fairway of The Glades – a top 100 Australian golf course;
- Industrial influences with Brazilian Teak timber, polished concrete and Hebel flooring, plywood ceilings and walls, steel, internal gardens and walls of glass;
- Open plan living and dining zone with a towering steel portal beam running floor ceiling, 6.1m high;
- Sleek kitchen with a striking 100mm concrete island bench, Smeg oven with gas cooktop and downdraft;
- Butler's pantry with dual dishwasher drawers, ample storage and sink;
- Exceptional entertaining area with bar and built-in gas BBQ, full size Vintec drinks fridge, dimmable lights and wrapped in bi-folds doors for seamless indoor-outdoor living;
- Infinity edge backyard with lawn, decking, additional alfresco areas;
- Elegant master suite with 3.7m raked ceiling, stunning dressing room, ensuite with freestanding bath, dual rain showers and full height tiling in on-trend charcoal and white tones;
- Two more upper level bedrooms with high ceilings, walk-in robe and modern ensuites, one with balcony;
- 4th bed/studio is expansive in size, with built-in cabinetry and sink;
- Supersized, solid pivot front door with an entry featuring a rock wall and lush gardens accented by strip lighting;
- Custom lighting throughout (with dimmers), powder room, laundry, ducted air-conditioning;
- Oversized double garage and ample off-street parking.
A sought-after location, there is much to love about living at The Glades. Not only do you have a Greg Norman designed course as your backyard, but you can stroll to the Viva Café and Bar for a drink with friends or a casual dining experience. Robina Town Centre, renowned as an ultimate shopping, dining, leisure and entertainment destination, is less than 5 minutes away, while elite schools, such as All Saints College, are 3km from your front door. Public and private hospitals are within easy reach, as is the M1 to travel north and south with ease. Fancy a trip to the beach? That is just 10km away too. For more information on this rare Robina residence that redefines modern architectural excellence, contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
919 Medinah Avenue Robina
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Golf Course Estate
- Council Rates - $1679.86 per year
- Strata Rates - $4528 per year