93 Gibraltar Drive
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold by Brad Coyne, Sam Guo & Julia Kuo
Fri 16 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
European Masterpiece, East to Water
Escape to your own private slice of Europe on the Gold Coast in this carefully crafted mansion east to water on the exclusive Isle of Capri.
Rising three levels to a rooftop terrace plus basement garage, this imposing design capitalises on its island position to capture wide water, city skyline and hinterland views. Wake up to a river vista from the deluxe master suite or admire a sea of stars from the wraparound rooftop.
Completed just over two years ago to the highest standard, an elaborate interior showcases exceptional attention to detail including ornate cornices, crystal chandeliers, shadowline coffered ceilings with LED strip lighting and flocked wallpaper.
Set just off main river, spacious living areas open to outdoor entertaining and recreation. Launch a luxury cruiser from the pontoon and entertain year-round in the ultra deep heated pool with water slide and diving board.
- Deluxe master suite boasts a wide water vista, custom bedhead, chandelier lighting, plush carpet and electric curtains
- Mega master walk-in robe and dressing room measures 6.5m x 5.7m with floor-to-ceiling glass door display cabinets and a Velux retractable skylight
- Master ensuite boasts a spa bath, his and her showers, Throne toilet-bidet, Grohe tapware and twin basins
- Master study with access to a wraparound rooftop terrace with river to hinterland views
- Four additional bedrooms have ensuites, walk-in robes, decorative wallpaper, blockout/sheer curtains, plush carpet and feature lighting; three of these bedrooms have a hotel-style entry foyer with keyed lockable doors
- Grand entry ceiling measures 3.6m; front living room ceiling soars to 6.5m
- Formal dining room features a view window to a single car showroom
- Heated 2.3m deep pool with water slide and diving board plus a spa hot tub
- Covered alfresco dining area with retractable blind
- Pontoon with power and water plus two jet ski docks
- Positioned moments from main river with a 19.3m water frontage
- Large open plan family room presents the option to dine, lounge or play and glass sliders showcasing a water outlook
- Cinema features a fibre optic star ceiling, leather entry doors, Sony projector and full wall screen, Paradigm speakers, flocked wallpaper and 7-seater leather lounge suite
- Formal dining room with custom cabinetry and capacity for 12-seater banquet table
- Smeg kitchen fitted with two ovens, integrated coffee machine, plate warmer, two drinks fridges, granite benchtops and shaker-style cabinetry
- Butler's pantry features a Smeg freestanding chef's oven with five-burner gas cooktop, a walk-in pantry and ample storage
- Powder rooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles and stylish vanities
- Laundry has a decorative glass splashback and diamante-encrusted handles
- Bespoke crystal-style door handles, flocked wallpaper, recessed shadowline and coffered ceilings with LED strip lighting, Clipsal Saturn Zen light switches, recessed curtains with pelmets and bullnose wall corners
- Back to Base alarm and video security system, C-Bus lighting, Daikin air-conditioning
- Concrete slab construction, core-filled block walls, brick veneer skin
- Nine-person lift as well as stairs between levels
- Low-maintenance gardens and no-mow artificial turf
- Basement is fully tiled with capacity for up to five cars, a gymnasium and storage
Isle of Capri is a popular precinct within the central Gold Coast suburb of Surfers Paradise.
The family-friendly island enclave affords easy access to shops, transport, dog parks, restaurants and schools. Be on the beach in less than 10 minutes, cruise by water to Capri on via Roma for coffee and get your culture fix at nearby HOTA (Home of the Arts).
Inspect today to appreciate the level of detail invested in this exceptional waterfront residence.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $6072.42 per year