96 Amalfi Drive
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Prized Main River Position and Lifestyle
Set against the backdrop of stunning skyline views and boasting a prized Main River location, this impeccably presented and elegant residence promises king-sized comfort. Spanning two levels and enriched with high ceilings and spacious living and dining zones that spill onto the waterfront terrace, either enjoy it as is or explore your options to modernise it to suit your preferred style.
Occupying a 665m2 block in a prestigious street, space is abundant thanks to the five bedrooms, including three with ensuites. A sprawling master suite overlooks the cityscape and river, with this light-filled sanctuary equipped with a walk-in robe, spa ensuite and access to a waterfront balcony. Additionally, enjoy access to a ground floor office, large pool, secure parking for four cars plus a pontoon and jetty. Entertaining is easy too with the expansive alfresco area at the rear, where you can gather with guests while the city lights sparkle just across the river.
- Prized Main River location, set against the backdrop of stunning skyline views
- Impeccably presented and elegant, with scope to modernise to suit your preferred style
- Large waterfront pool plus a pontoon and jetty
- Expansive waterfront entertaining terrace and upper-level balcony with skyline views
- Spacious living and dining area with high ceilings, opens to waterfront alfresco area
- Kitchen with Miele appliances and charming meals area
- Five bedrooms, including 4 upstairs (two with ensuites) and a ground floor guest suite with access to a two-way ensuite
- Master suite is supersized and enjoys skyline and water vistas, walk-in robe and a spa ensuite
- Office with built-in storage
- Three-way style bathroom upstairs
- Laundry and drying areas
- Secure parking for four cars, comprising a double garage and double carport
- Lush, established gardens and lawn area at front
- Ducted air-conditioning, Crimsafe screens, vacumaid and alarm system
Nestled in an exclusive residential enclave, make the most of being a mere seven minute stroll from the upscale Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct, with delights including Harris Farm Markets, Edgewater Dining and more waiting for you. Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach bars, boutiques, beaches and entertainment are easily accessible as well, with elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's, within a 6.5km radius.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
96 Amalfi Drive Isle Of Capri
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System