96 Cabana Boulevard
Benowa Waters 4217
Sold By Sam Guo & Julia Kuo
Secure a Main River lifestyle with this spacious and elegant waterfront entertainer on a 974m2 block. Boasting solid concrete construction and high ceilings throughout, a grand foyer with a sweeping staircase greets you, with a 5.4m ceiling crowned by an Egyptian Crystal Chandelier. Spread out across multiple living and dining zones, with formal and informal areas for meals or relaxation. Anchoring these together is a granite kitchen with Miele appliances and 2pac cabinetry – a light and airy social hub that all the family will enjoy. Or, if it's alfresco fun you seek, a terrace overlooking the water will meet the brief for outdoor entertaining. Afterwards, cool off in the tiled pool or unwind in the spa, trimmed with established greenery for your enhanced privacy.
Along with a jetty, boat ramp and soundproof study, the home hosts four king-sized bedrooms. Upstairs, retire in style to the sprawling master suite with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and balcony overlooking the hinterland and Nerang River, with two more upstairs bedrooms serviced by a bathroom with stone vanity and separate toilet. Guests can enjoy independence with the fourth bedroom downstairs, with a walk-in robe, and an ensuited two way bathroom.
- Spacious and elegant waterfront entertainer on a 974m2 block with 24m Main River frontage;
- Solid concrete construction with high ceilings throughout;
- Grand entry with 5.4m ceiling, striking Egyptian Crystal Chandelier and a sweeping staircase;
- Granite kitchen with Miele appliances and 2pac cabinetry, adjacent to casual meals and living zones;
- Formal, light-filled lounge and dining zones with water views plus a large media room with ample storage;
- Supersized master suite with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and balcony overlooking the hinterland and Nerang River;
- Two more king-sized bedrooms upstairs, serviced by a bathroom with stone vanity and separate toilet;
- Guest bedroom downstairs with walk-in robe, and an ensuited two way bathroom;
- Sound proof office, secure double carport and second side gate for boat or caravan parking;
- Impressive covered alfresco area overlooking Main River plus a 9m x 5m tiled pool and spa trimmed with established greenery for privacy;
- Boat ramp with winch plus jetty, 6.6kW solar with inverter, intercom and wired for security;
- Vacumaid plus ducted air-conditioning upstairs and split system air-conditioning downstairs;
- Manicured gardens and lawns with mango trees.
Situated in a friendly suburb that's known for its wide, treelined and attractive streets, you're also within easy reach of local shops, cafes, hospitals and amenities. Elite schools including TSS and St. Hilda's are under 10km away, with all the delights of Surfers Paradise and vibrant Broadbeach a short drive from here. On weekends, make use of the walkway to the Gold Coast Regional Botanical Gardens for a play or picnic, with golfers sure to appreciate the proximity to numerous championship courses. Act now and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
96 Cabana Boulevard Benowa Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Water Front
- Water Views
- Car Parking - Surface