96 Mallawa Drive
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by Troy Dowker
Fri 5 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Stylish Sophistication - Premium Wide Waterfront With North-East Aspect
Chic contemporary design meets modern coastal living in this sophisticated residence facing north-east on one of the most premium wide water parcels in Palm Beach.
Perfectly positioned on a coveted street in north Palm Beach, a quality architectural build capitalises on a 825m2 parcel with 19m sandy beach frontage to a pristine tidal estuary off popular Tallebudgera Creek with access all the way to the ocean.
Laidback family living is made easy inside a single-level mid-century modern design with seamless indoor-outdoor appeal. Dark vertical panelling sets a sophisticated tone from the exterior that carries through to concrete-look tiles, bespoke lighting and dark cabinetry.
Cook, dine and recline with a view from open plan main living with a sleek galley kitchen fitted with high end Smeg appliances, stone benchtops and black tapware. A sliding solid door allows the main living area to be closed off from the rest of the home.
A generous floor plan boasts a second living area and three bedrooms, including a private master suite where superb views capture the sun rising over the water. Host friends on a covered wraparound deck which steps down to lush flat lawns begging for backyard cricket.
● North Palm Beach 825m2 holding with a coveted north-east aspect
● 19m wide water frontage with sandy beach and boat ramp, just off Tallebudgera Creek
● Architectural single-level design with sophisticated textured finishes, sleek black accents, vertical wall panelling and bespoke lighting
● Wraparound deck steps down to lush flat lawn overlooking the water
● Open plan living, kitchen and dining overlooks water vista with a gas fireplace and custom cabinetry
● Sliding solid door allows main living to be closed off from a second lounge area and bedrooms
● Kitchen with integrated dishwasher, Smeg oven and microwave, 3-burner Smeg induction cooktop, double sink with InSinkErator, designer cabinetry and an island bench with storage and seating
● Waterfront master suite has sliding door access to outdoors, walk-through closet, ceiling fan, and sheer and block-out curtains
● Master ensuite has a double vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, and wet room with rain shower
● Two additional bedrooms have sliding door access to a wraparound deck, built-in robes, and ceiling fans
● Large home office with built-in desk, sliding door access to outdoors, wall-mounted shelves, built-in safe, and ceiling fan
● Bathroom features pendant lighting, floor-to-ceiling tiles, and a wet room with rain shower and freestanding bath
● Laundry has ample storage, ironing utilities cupboard and sliding door access to outdoor drying
● Oversized double garage with built-in workspace or home gym, plus storage
● CCTV security hardwired and connected to mobile phone, electric driveway gate, coded pedestrian access and intercom system
● Fully fenced with manicured gardens, flat lawn areas, and herb gardens, garden shed and an outdoor shower
● Ducted air-conditioning throughout, solar power and high speed NBN internet
Palm Beach is the hottest beachside suburb on the Gold Coast and Mallawa Drive fronts a tidal estuary, widely regarded as the most pristine on the Coast due to the proximity of Tallebudgera Creek to the ocean mouth. Soak up the sun, sand and surf with patrolled beaches and Tallebudgera Creek less than 2km away. Cycle 15 minutes for sunset picnics on Burleigh Hill or drinks at local favourite Burleigh Pavilion. James Street is only 7 minutes by car for dining, nightlife and boutique shopping.
Be among the first to inspect prior to auction – contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
96 Mallawa Drive Palm Beach
- Council Rates - $1150.00 per quarter
- Water Rates - $574.00 per quarter